Law Radicalized by Fox News - "Foxitus" and "Foxmania"

It was also ANTIFA and other anti-government groups and NOT BLM that was doing the rioting. Sorry but that’s a fact.

Surely you'll have something to back this "fact" up, right?

Lol @D3THRONED watches newsmax. He also thinks the election was stolen. But much like @cottagecheesefan he refuses to post any evidence for his claim I don't know why anyone would take that yahoo of a poster seriously.

Phuck off 10x the violence was invited by cnn, and their propaganda is intense and weird right now.

I used to call for Fox News to lose the right to call itself “news,” because it was biased. Cnn is far worse now. Straight propaganda.
Literally hunted has been pushed as well as antifa isn’t real.

If your programming is not allowing yourself to say the same shit about CNN and MSNBC you’re fucking delusional and a cancer to society. It’s almost sad because I agree that fox is a cancer but sane enough to call out the other bullshit as well. You motherfuckers are part of the problem refusing to admit it.

Of course each news network has a demographic audience that most of their stories and headlines pander/bias towards. This is the first time I can remember though that someone tried to use this bias and their subsequent radicalization as a defense in a court of law. No way in hell this works lol.

You post a link talking about some autonomous zone in Portland popping up, and you think that proves your point that BLM didn't participate in riots during the summer? LOL

Wow, you're dumber than I thought.

I expected as much from you. Given proof you waffle. It’s your inner bitch coming out. This is the only thing you are consistent on.

If you are looking for proof that NO people with BLM were involved in the riots then you my friend are the moron. The group BLM does not support or condone rioting.

No consequences? People were arrested. People were shot by police in the head with rubber bullets. Where do you get this idea there weren’t any consequences?

It was also ANTIFA and other anti-government groups and NOT BLM that was doing the rioting. Sorry but that’s a fact. BLM wanted nothing to do with angsts white adults pushing their anarchist agenda.

The media was calling the protests during the day (BLM) mostly peaceful. I do agree that maybe a little more should have been said about the rioting but I remember news coverage early on showing the burning of that police station.

Jan 6th and the riots in Portland are in no way connected. The catalyst was Trump and his enablers telling people the election was rigged and that they had to take back what was stolen. It’s not like we had a bunch of white people trying to burn down the Capitol after Rodney King. Such a silly comparison
Are you honestly saying all those videos we saw of black Americans (BLM) rioting looting and beating white people in the streets during the riots didn’t happen?

you just blamed that all on white antifa lol.

BLMs chant is “burn it down”. You’re either dishonest or ignorant of the facts here

Are you honestly saying all those videos we saw of black Americans (BLM) rioting looting and beating white people in the streets during the riots didn’t happen?

you just blamed that all on white antifa lol.

BLMs chant is “burn it down”. You’re either dishonest or ignorant of the facts here

Antifa isn’t all white. I get in your us vs them brain everything is like that. And it was more than Antifa. The oath keepers and other anti-government groups were there.

I have said it before multiple times, Fox needs to be taken off the air. It is no different than having Al Qaeda on our airwaves. They are a clear danger to the country and this proves it.
Ah yes taking off freedom of speech. I am sure CNN is he beacon of freedom of speech oh wait.

Antifa isn’t all white. I get in your us vs them brain everything is like that. And it was more than Antifa. The oath keepers and other anti-government groups were there.
Oh? It was the right wingers that were rioting? You know that attempted narrative fell apart last year. They tried to push it but the videos just showed a different truth.

they tried so hard with one umbrella man as disinformation that we couldn’t Help but chuckle that yes for a quick second the establishment really did try to blame the right wing for the rioting and looting. It was a glorious time of laughter. They gave that bullshit up within a week, then acted like they never tried. Bc it ruined their trustworthiness.

Oh? It was the right wingers that were rioting? You know that attempted narrative fell apart last year. They tried to push it but the videos just showed a different truth.

they tried so hard with one umbrella man as disinformation that we couldn’t Help but chuckle that yes for a quick second the establishment really did try to blame the right wing for the rioting and looting. It was a glorious time of laughter. They gave that bullshit up within a week, then acted like they never tried. Bc it ruined their trustworthiness.

you obvious can’t read. I know it’s difficult for you. I said anti-government groups were there. You do understand that the oath keepers are an anti-government militia?

Unlike you, who kept trying to claim Jan 6 was Antifa and BLM, I am not doing that here.

Hahaha yes I have. I’ve been in one as an observer. ANTIFA doesn’t protest, they riot. They are militant and anarchist.
They are a far leftist anarchists wouldn't you agree to that? i remember watching one stream i got shell shocked when i saw one of them wearing and waving communist flags.

I guess those types have never lived in a communist nation before..

They are a far leftist anarchists wouldn't you agree to that? i remember watching one stream i got shell shocked when i saw one of them wearing and waving communist flags.

I guess those types have never lived in a communist nation before..

They are fucking scum. Spoiled kids most of them. Delinquents. I’ve always thought a majority were drifters.

No consequences? People were arrested. People were shot by police in the head with rubber bullets. Where do you get this idea there weren’t any consequences?

It was also ANTIFA and other anti-government groups and NOT BLM that was doing the rioting. Sorry but that’s a fact. BLM wanted nothing to do with angsts white adults pushing their anarchist agenda.

The media was calling the protests during the day (BLM) mostly peaceful. I do agree that maybe a little more should have been said about the rioting but I remember news coverage early on showing the burning of that police station.

Jan 6th and the riots in Portland are in no way connected. The catalyst was Trump and his enablers telling people the election was rigged and that they had to take back what was stolen. It’s not like we had a bunch of white people trying to burn down the Capitol after Rodney King. Such a silly comparison

The rioters and looters were getting free passes and released to be back on the street doing the same crap again that day. If they had put as much effort into the violent protesters previously as they have with the Jan 6 rioters then the BLM protesters could have had their peaceful protests.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...mostly-peaceful-caption-with-video-of-burning

You can not condemn Jan 6 as any worse than what we see above. I think they are both terrible and reporting like this by CNN and MSNBC etc led to this type of behaviour becoming commonplace.

As you said the media called it mostly peaceful. I am not saying all protesters are guilty of what happened, but you can't say it was just Antifa not BLM without also applying that to Jan 6. Not everyone committed crimes at the Capitol. The Capitol was already breached prior to Trump saying his "peacefully and patriotically protest' line and moving off.

I think Jan 6 is ridiculous as were the ongoing riots all throughout the US. If you think one is ok and not the other than I think you are a hypocrite.

I have said it before multiple times, Fox needs to be taken off the air. It is no different than having Al Qaeda on our airwaves. They are a clear danger to the country and this proves it.

Fox, CNN and MSNBC should all be branded political entertainment.

Every broadcast should be preceded with a disclaimer informing the viewer that it absolutely shouldn't be taken seriously.

The rioters and looters were getting free passes and released to be back on the street doing the same crap again that day. If they had put as much effort into the violent protesters previously as they have with the Jan 6 rioters then the BLM protesters could have had their peaceful protests.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...mostly-peaceful-caption-with-video-of-burning

You can not condemn Jan 6 as any worse than what we see above. I think they are both terrible and reporting like this by CNN and MSNBC etc led to this type of behaviour becoming commonplace.

As you said the media called it mostly peaceful. I am not saying all protesters are guilty of what happened, but you can't say it was just Antifa not BLM without also applying that to Jan 6. Not everyone committed crimes at the Capitol. The Capitol was already breached prior to Trump saying his "peacefully and patriotically protest' line and moving off.

I think Jan 6 is ridiculous as were the ongoing riots all throughout the US. If you think one is ok and not the other than I think you are a hypocrite.

BLM had non-violent protests all over the world. All you guys ever want to talk about is the violent ones because it lets you dismiss the entire issue.

It would make me physically ill but I've built up a tolerance. Positive change will always come despite people resisting, and there will always be people resisting.

You're going to give me an aneurysm. The capitol riots were over supposed election fraud, not BLM not receiving enough criticism. And if BLM deserved criticism because what they were doing was wrong, why would the capitol rioters believe that behavior was OK just because BLM wasn't receiving enough criticism?

Imagine someone is abusing children and you think they're not receiving enough criticism. Does that mean you go to a playground and start kicking kids in the head because, "I guess this behavior is OK!"

Because rioting and looting became a common occurrence in day to day lives of people. The news was nothing but hate for Police,the elected official at the time and how people should get out in the street and have their voices heard. Violence during all this was excused as required to get the message out there by both major news networks and the opposing party at the time.

Supposed systemic racist vs an apparent fraudulent election. It's whatever issue is important to that person at the time.

If you can't see how normalizing that behaviour might lead to someone thinking they had to do that to get their own opposing view heard then that's on you.

I don't agree with it either way, but I am annoyed at the media for calling out one side and not the other.

Back