Law Radicalized by Fox News - "Foxitus" and "Foxmania"

He did end up pardoned, so you got a murderer running free. Good job FOX News.

Link? I’d like to see this. A generic google searched turned up nada.

I think those Republican Senators are more in danger from their own looks rather than anybody else.

So a lawyer for one of the Jan 6th rioters is using this as a defense:

https://news.yahoo.com/attorney-accused-capitol-rioter-claimed-011031808.html

-Anthony Antonio, of Clayton, Delaware, watched Fox News for six months prior to the Capitol riot, the attorney said during a multi-defendant hearing on Thursday related to the Capitol siege.

The attorney said his client started "believing what was being fed to him" by the news outlet and former President Donald Trump-

I can't see this defense working but it's really interesting that they'd even attempt it.
If that reasoning is successful every person who went to the Middle East to fight for ISIS could use it to insist on repatriation.

That's your party of personal responsibility at its finest right there, folks.

BLM had non-violent protests all over the world. All you guys ever want to talk about is the violent ones because it lets you dismiss the entire issue.

It would make me physically ill but I've built up a tolerance. Positive change will always come despite people resisting, and there will always be people resisting.
It's a common tactic around here to try to shift focus from the main issue--in this case, why BLM exists in the first place--by attacking something specific that is not, on its own, a definitive aspect of the issue. At will, I can cite examples in pretty much any hot button issue around here. Good on you for calling it out.

Dismissing entirely the issue of non-binary/transgender denial health and well being by freaking out over giving hormones to minors and sharing bathrooms.

This. But hey, at least we can spot the jackasses out here defending those other shit stations.

"Dog shit tastes better."

"You're fucking stupid, cat shit all the way bro. Especially when there's litter stuck to it."

Punditry presented as News is troubling. Coupled with right leaning people apparently discovering the slew of misinformation on the internet without knowing how to process it all.

Fringes that FOX News fanned are now heading to Newsmax and OAN for FOX News isnt radical enough.

A decade ago, I certainly believed that different news outlets simply broadcasted confirmation bias over the airwaves to showcase what people already believe politically.

However, these outlets have changed. Now, they are actively keeping the country divided for the sake of keeping us divided. Much of their time is now spent trying to convince the viewer that the other side is evil and manipulating you.

FoxNews: "Did you see what they did over at CNN? It's horrible!"

CNN/MSNBC: "Check out the load of the crap they are spewing over at FoxNews."

When the alternative is CNN, MSNBC, ABC and the rest of those weirdos that incited riots and race wars through video manipulation of Police shootings and even of a sitting President, Fox ain't so bad.

Several federal buildings were attacked during the BLM riots, police precincts were taken over, including one that they tried to burn with Police still in the building, b-b-b-b-but Jan 6!!! The capitol riot was a drop in the ocean to the shit that the Leftist media incited in 2020.
The thing that separates the capital riot to me is that it was set up and organized by the president of the United States to disrupt the certification of the election. I was pretty shook to see the way that mob was summoned to a targeted location and used as a weapon against our government for the political gain of one man. BLM is mostly reactionary. Some one gets shot, media play$ it up, people who live there decide its their turn to "protest".

Back