Racist murders 37 year old man in my city.

Im talking about citizens, not illegals.

Also im not living in America, so i can talk all the shit i want.

Well, the first step is to get the citizens to cut the phony "I'm a Mexican herp derp" crap. No you're not. Once we do that, they won't care about going to war with Mexico, or any other Latin American country. The same way 99% of German-Americans thought Nazi Germany was an evil threat and would gladly do what they could, fighting or otherwise, to destroy them.

If any of the countries where I get my ancestry from were causing trouble for the US, I'd support actions taken against them. Once we get Latinos to adopt this mindset--which they should have already--we'll be set.

Well, the first step is to get the citizens to cut the phony "I'm a Mexican herp derp" crap. No you're not. Once we do that, they won't care about going to war with Mexico, or any other Latin American country. The same way 99% of German-Americans thought Nazi Germany was an evil threat and would gladly do what they could, fighting or otherwise, to destroy them.

If any of the countries where I get my ancestry from were causing trouble for the US, I'd support actions taken against them. Once we get Latinos to adopt this mindset--which they should have already--we'll be set.

You mean thats the second step after building the wall.

You mean thats the second step after building the wall.

Good point, that'll take longer than the wall. We'll also have to pay for those education campaigns, unlike the wall.

We should also negotiate a deal with Mexico where they will take in every dumb American with a Mexican grandma that loves Mexico so much that they'd rather live there. Just like you guys will pay for the wall, we'll pay you to take those traitors. They probably won't contribute very much to society so we'll pay handsomely to compensate.

Good point, that'll take longer than the wall. We'll also have to pay for those education campaigns, unlike the wall.

We should also negotiate a deal with Mexico where they will take in every dumb American with a Mexican grandma that loves Mexico so much that they'd rather live there. Just like you guys will pay for the wall, we'll pay you to take those traitors. They probably won't contribute very much to society so we'll pay handsomely to compensate.

Or maybe our corrupt politicians will bribe their way out of any responsibilities by donating to the Clinton Foundation.

Or maybe our corrupt politicians will bribe their way out of any responsibilities by donating to the Clinton Foundation.

<mma4>

Thank god Trump will be President soon and the Clinton Foundation will be closed down and its higher-ups arrested for corruption.

I had a restraining order put out once on a girl who nearly killed me back when I was 18. Went to go pay her brother a visit who I was friends with, rang the bell, nobody answered, waited a bit then decided to leave, start to walk down the front walkway when I hear the door open, turn and see the girls mother holding the door open as the girl run outside with a metal baseball bat. Broke two of the fingers in my left hand defending myself and bruised ribs from her hitting me with the bat in the chest. Managed to get away. Got a restraining order because the girl and her mother were both bat shit insane. Restraining order like many said was just a piece of paper because she ended up coming to my house a week later and tried breaking into my house. I've had some personal issues with her mother and her in the past which was all started by them. All in all in the end the girl was extremely sorry, apologetic and remorseful for what she did. Her mother not so much.

Restraining orders are good in theory but like in my case don't mean shit unless the person follows it. I still do not understand how that individual in the OP"s story was able to move back in next door with the restraining order still in effect. The fucking law really fucked that one up

<mma4>

Thank god Trump will be President soon and the Clinton Foundation will be closed down and its higher-ups arrested for corruption.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

I wonder who that guy would have voted for.

Anyway, Tulsa is one of the most boring places I've ever been. Was in Tulsa and Owasso in 08 for about 4 months for work. It made St. Louis seem like NYC or LA.

Nice irrelevant post.

From what i've gathered you can have protective orders on your neighbors, but they only apply outside of the home. Example, he can be within 500 feet or whatever as long as it's at home. But out in general public, the PO stands. Pretty dumb rule, but I get it. Shitty story though.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Well of course and Hillary played the game like a champ now she is in cruise mode towards and easy victory.

I mean she is like a real life littlefinger.

If you're going to kill someone, why would you kill anyone other than a Muslim.

I had a restraining order put out once on a girl who nearly killed me back when I was 18. Went to go pay her brother a visit who I was friends with, rang the bell, nobody answered, waited a bit then decided to leave, start to walk down the front walkway when I hear the door open, turn and see the girls mother holding the door open as the girl run outside with a metal baseball bat. Broke two of the fingers in my left hand defending myself and bruised ribs from her hitting me with the bat in the chest. Managed to get away. Got a restraining order because the girl and her mother were both bat shit insane. Restraining order like many said was just a piece of paper because she ended up coming to my house a week later and tried breaking into my house. I've had some personal issues with her mother and her in the past which was all started by them. All in all in the end the girl was extremely sorry, apologetic and remorseful for what she did. Her mother not so much.

Restraining orders are good in theory but like in my case don't mean shit unless the person follows it. I still do not understand how that individual in the OP"s story was able to move back in next door with the restraining order still in effect. The fucking law really fucked that one up
The girl still lives? Inconceivable! This must be rectified, your honor demands it!

well, they only work if you call the police. A restraining order is civil, breaking a restraining order is criminal.

no all the hispanics will soon be deported legally back to your shitty countries. funny seeing ungrateful third world immigrants always talking about taking over developed countries LOL.

You realize hispanics are 17% of the population of the USA right? That they are citizens and can not be deported?

Why dont we just make mexico pay for those education programs too?

Before the us went to war with Germany. Many people did not believe what the Ahern and we're doing.

People made remarks like not all Germans are nazi.
The few Germans living in america then we're hard workers.

And that mentality let Hitler prosper and grow just as the people today who say the same about islamic terrorist

And these Latinos wont fight, they are leaving in record numbers, the bottom line is they come for what they need and leave.
Their government's match every dollar the people send out of the us.
South American countries are getting new schools, hospitals, parks, and houses.
The reporter states the houses were funded by an illegal family in Chicago. This hospital is funded by illegal families in California.
These people would rather send money back home, then put back in the cookie jar. Use all taxed based services but don't pay into them

sick , sad world we are living in. way too much crazy going around... is it spreading and getting worse or are we just more aware of it now?

Back