Racist murders 37 year old man in my city.

Invading your country from the south.

I agree, it's an invasion and many are fighting back.
It will be a bad day when you awake the american citizen. They have not even through a jab back yet or entered the fight.
The government won't even let them identify their enemy

But when they do their message and their will is going to be forced onto outsiders and law breakers.

Most modern countries and citizens are not use to dealing with these out of date people. But once they start some thing they will finish it

The u.s. sent ships for people.after bombing their cities durin ww2. They had to pay, and get immunized. Zero benefits , many were drafted right away and fought Americas enemies.
Prior lineage fought and took over a continent , then they should leave?

No, they shouldnt, but neither do other US citizens.

I agree, it's an invasion and many are fighting back.
It will be a bad day when you awake the american citizen. They have not even through a jab back yet or entered the fight.
The government won't even let them identify their enemy

But when they do their message and their will is going to be forced onto outsiders and law breakers.

Most modern countries and citizens are not use to dealing with these out of date people. But once they start some thing they will finish it

By the time you fight back, latinos and their descendants will amount for about 1 third of US citizens, so i guess Spain and Portugal did a very good job in the end wont you think?

By the time you fight back, latinos and their descendants will amount for about 1 third of US citizens, so i guess Spain and Portugal did a very good job in the end wont you think?

Drone strikes. And one third is still less then 2 thirds. The american citizen has not even been awaken yet.

Spain and Portugal, where are they now? In America? getting americans talking about a wall?

Nice sticking up for your boy friend, but what are you taking about?

Ms13 are related to other cultures in america illegally. Many ms13 are murdered often by rivals and many citizens are murdered. With proper vetting , lives on both sides would be saved.

Many middle eastern countries are against women's rights, definitely against gay rights, and definitely against religious freedom.

People against those ideas should not pour into countries with the sole idea of changing the country rather then reforming around the country that has taken them in.

If long island for example were populated by them it would not be long island .
Some cultures and people are smarter and harder workers then others. Some cultures have shown little positive change in a 100 years.

Don't mix the do nothings of the world with the ones progressing.

In America the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, oh how everyone loves the 80s, the 90s. A strong country with high patriotism and a steady progression of invention and medicine to spread to the rest of the world.

What happened since 2000, just 16 years and many people are digusted at the new look and progression
Dummy, these people are the reason Lebanon was the intellectual and party capital of the Middle East, plus they're prosperous. Their culture is superior to the working class culture of white long islander.

Hispanic gangbangers have nothing to do with this.

Drone strikes. And one third is still less then 2 thirds. The american citizen has not even been awaken yet.

Spain and Portugal, where are they now? In America? getting americans talking about a wall?

Keep on dreaming.

Hold that copy of your Turner Diaries tight.

So he is somehow crazy but has nothing to do with him being gay. Gay people are definitely paranoid of Christians, they would rather get buttfucked by muslims since bending over face first is part of that religion. just a friendly reminder that homosexuality is not natural.

no all the hispanics will soon be deported legally back to your shitty countries. funny seeing ungrateful third world immigrants always talking about taking over developed countries LOL.

no all the hispanics will soon be deported legally back to your shitty countries. funny seeing ungrateful third world immigrants always talking about taking over developed countries LOL.

Im talking about citizens, not illegals.

Also im not living in America, so i can talk all the shit i want.

So he is somehow crazy but has nothing to do with him being gay. Gay people are definitely paranoid of Christians, they would rather get buttfucked by muslims since bending over face first is part of that religion. just a friendly reminder that homosexuality is not natural.

Lol not natural but happens all the time in nature okay champ.

I literally found out about this because a gay woman shared the reaction from the sister.

You're reaching farther than usual dude. Tulsa is the San Fransisco of the Midwest, were also home to the one of (if not the biggest) evangelical universities in the nation.

And yes dude was fucking crazy, did you see the picture of him or read the police report from when he hit the mother with his car and screamed racial obscenities while chugging a beer in front of the police?

Blood worth? I've no fucking clue. I can't believe someone is blaming the fucking victim because his family immigrated here from Lebanon.

When did I mention the victim ornhis
Dummy, these people are the reason Lebanon was the intellectual and party capital of the Middle East, plus they're prosperous. Their culture is superior to the working class culture of white long islander.

Hispanic gangbangers have nothing to do with this.

Was...

Lol not natural but happens all the time in nature okay champ.

I literally found out about this because a gay woman shared the reaction from the sister.

You're reaching farther than usual dude. Tulsa is the San Fransisco of the Midwest, were also home to the one of (if not the biggest) evangelical universities in the nation.

And yes dude was fucking crazy, did you see the picture of him or read the police report from when he hit the mother with his car and screamed racial obscenities while chugging a beer in front of the police?
I'm just kidding around man I went to college in Manhattan, I've been to Tulsa a lot of times also dated a girl who turned out to be a stripper from a small town in Enid Oklahoma. I read he is one crazy motherfucker.

I'm just kidding around man I went to college in Manhattan, I've been to Tulsa a lot of times also dated a girl who turned out to be a stripper from a small town in Enid Oklahoma. I read he is one crazy motherfucker.

Ah my bad. Blood worth got me all riled up posting crazy shit ITT.

The victim was a christian.

The murderer thought he was a "Mooslem"

It just shows that people on the right don't have a nuanced enough world understanding to realize that skin color doesn't always determined ethnicity and/or religious faith.

Some immigrants when entered the country had to pass through Ellis Island.
Mandatory medical shots, a hefty fee, and there is a reason why there names are forever eched in stone
Definitely not like the process today.

And because I reference a movie, those wars never happened?
Who were the ones traveling the world during those times doing the pillaging?

Where are they now? Spanish , portuguese, Phoenicians? The winners and leaders or the barley hanging on?

What has the portuguese to do with anything. We have our own country in Europe lol.

The murderer thought he was a "Mooslem"

It just shows that people on the right don't have a nuanced enough world understanding to realize that skin color doesn't always determined ethnicity and/or religious faith.

Eh, I do. He was also married to a dude.

Back