Racist murders 37 year old man in my city.

AgonyandIrony

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://m.tulsaworld.com/news/courts...44d4-5f95-8570-7c92f88e6511.html?mode=jqm_gal

“This suspect had a history of bigotry against our family,” the statement says. “He repeatedly attacked our ethnicity and perceived religion, making racist comments. He often called us ‘dirty Arabs,’ ‘filthy Lebanese,’ ‘Aye-rabs,’ and ‘Mooslems’ — a fact highlighted by the Tulsa Police Department who also heard these comments from the suspect.”

The family says Majors should have been charged with a hate crime and should not have been granted bail on the assault charge.

“Yet he was released and put back next door to us, the family he assaulted just months before,” the statement says. “This is troubling at any time, but profoundly disturbing given the current climate of our country and the increase nationally in cases of hate crimes.”

The statement also says that shortly before the shooting, Khalid Jabara had called the police, “stating this man had a gun and that he was scared for what might happen.”

really fucked up situation. I'm not sure how protective orders work, is there anything they could have done to have kept this piece of shit away from their house?

I wonder who that guy would have voted for.

Anyway, Tulsa is one of the most boring places I've ever been. Was in Tulsa and Owasso in 08 for about 4 months for work. It made St. Louis seem like NYC or LA.

I sincerely hope that WR can recognize that this crime for the atrocity that is, and not try and inject the usual islamic rhetoric that dominates most discussion.

Sad situation for that guys family and I hope the killer get what he deserves. Killing in the name of religion (or because of religion) is bad nomatter the denomination.

I sincerely hope that WR can recognize that this crime for the atrocity that is, and not try and inject the usual islamic rhetoric that dominates most discussion.

Sad situation for that guys family and I hope the killer get what he deserves. Killing in the name of religion (or because of religion) is bad nomatter the denomination.

The victim was a christian.

The victim was a christian.

Huh, I must have completely glossed over that.

Either way, the spirit of my original message still stands: "Killing another man on the basis of his perceived religious beliefs" is as stupid as it sounds.

He was a crazy guy. Very sad it happened. Sounds like crazy neighbor trouble as much as anything.

He was a crazy guy. Very sad it happened. Sounds like crazy neighbor trouble as much as anything.
Dude was clearly off his fucking rocker.

It doesn't sound like they could do anything about this racist neighbor. The cops told them that.

its just a really sad situation. He ran the mother over and you would think with the restraining order he wouldn't be allowed to move back in next door. But like I said I don't know how these things work, maybe a sherdog LEO could fill us in.

Anyway, Tulsa is one of the most boring places I've ever been. Was in Tulsa and Owasso in 08 for about 4 months for work. It made St. Louis seem like NYC or LA.

C'mon man. This is low brow kneejerk jabber. First of all, people like that don't vote. Second, he's gay. Third, he's bonkers. You're just shit-throwing here.

And... Tulsa is on The First 48 all the damned time. Plenty of murder to entertain the citizenry.

Either way, the spirit of my original message still stands: "Killing another man on the basis of his perceived religious beliefs" is as stupid as it sounds.

Lol, of course you would not actually read the article...you a leftist???? Just make shit up.

Say that in saudi arabia and get executed

You shut your whore mouth. Where did you go in Tulsa? Our downtown districts are great, the culinary scene is really really good here, good comedy scene, great jiujitsu, great bar scene here. Good drugs too lol.

C'mon man. This is low brow kneejerk jabber. First of all, people like that don't vote. Second, he's gay. Third, he's bonkers. You're just shit-throwing here.

And... Tulsa is on The First 48 all the damned time. Plenty of murder to entertain the citizenry.

A few weeks ago I posted about how I had an infected nut and they gave me liquid morphine at the ER. First 48 Tulsa episode was on while I was all fucked up lol. Good times.

We got lots of murder here. North Tulsa is sketch af

A piece of paper (which is basically all a PO is) is only as useful as the person that is being restrained let's it be.
That's disappointing as fuck. I can understand the families frustration though.

I'm not sure how protective orders work, is there anything they could have done to have kept this piece of shit away from their house?

There are 3 things every homeowner should have: A big dog, a shotgun and security cameras.

They are Christians. So they may have gotten out of the middle east because of Islam. But I don't know.

Maybe. I don't see why it's shocking lol. What does he think our demographic is here?

We have ORU and I'm chatting up this BEAUTIFUL Christian girl from Africa, Christians fly from all over the world to go to that creepy school lol

They are Christians. So they may have gotten out of the middle east because of Islam. But I don't know.

Obama said no christans allowed in America, lol.
But the importation of these people are getting out of control.
This guy would be alive with proper immigration security.

Back