Social Racism/sexism towards white men becoming a norm in Modern Society

Here you've earned it
VkvKC1M.jpg
Hahahaha I’m no victim, I won’t lose a second of sleep over politics tonight, and I live in a democratic city, the shithole of Portland, OR. You should see what your people did to this city, fucking disgusting, shanty towns all over, I bet our next governor will be the first republican in a long time

Hahahaha I’m no victim, I won’t lose a second of sleep over politics tonight, and I live in a democratic city, the shithole of Portland, OR. You should see what your people did to this city, fucking disgusting, shanty towns all over, I bet our next governor will be the first republican in a long time
I've been to Portland and it's a beautiful city and no the next Governor won't be a Republican.

You don’t live here, but you know how folks feel?

Ok

I dare you to tell me The Mercury is a conservative paper too

Ted Wheeler ruined this city

I'll pass on any version of morality and virtues which sees infidels, women and sexual minorities relegated to second class citizen status thanks.
So you are also taking a pass on Christianity?

So you are also taking a pass on Christianity?
I'll pass on any and all forms of structured, organized faith. Yes. But let's not pretend the teachings of a pacifist will yield the same results as the teachings of a genocidal Warlord.

I'll pass on any and all forms of structured, organized faith. Yes. But let's not pretend the teachings of a pacifist will yield the same results as the teachings of a genocidal Warlord.
Throughout most of the history of Christianity it has had the same results.

15 pages, so I'm sure someone has told you the difference between "punching up" and "punching down".

You know what the best part about this is?

I'm sure you were one of those guys who was complaining about the fact that minorities speak up regarding discrimination, calling them "race baiters", "playing the race card" and all of the other catchphrases you MAGA types love. But now that you perceive yourself to be discriminated against, it's suddenly ok to speak up about it......
Racism like pretty much everything else is only a problem to conservatives when it happens to them.

Throughout most of the history of Christianity it has had the same results.
Yet the reformation Christianity underwent can't be compared with the reformation Islam is currently undergoing. Other than that, Christianity as a whole is making an effort to move along with the times, so to speak, while Islam, once again, is doing the opposite. Let's not compare how one was 500 years ago with the other as it currently is.

Racism like pretty much everything else is only a problem to conservatives when it happens to them.
I’m conservative, I denounce racism, but I’m all for fucking with morons, not mentally handicapped folks, but morons, like you

Yet the reformation Christianity underwent can't be compared with the reformation Islam is currently undergoing. Other than that, Christianity as a whole is making an effort to move along with the times, so to speak, while Islam, once again, is doing the opposite. Let's not compare how one was 500 years ago with the other as it currently is.
The Reformation didn't stop the barbaric treatment of many peoples around the world by those claiming to be good "Christians". For example the most ardent defenders of Jim Crow laws in the US were good Christians, the same with Apartheid in South Africa, they even claimed it was all god's will.

The Reformation didn't stop the barbaric treatment of many peoples around the world by those claiming to be good "Christians". For example the most ardent defenders of Jim Crow laws in the US were good Christians, the same with Apartheid in South Africa, they even claimed it was all god's will.
Show me where Islam got enlightened

One would think that throwing gay people off roofs is a bit barbaric, but you know, we just don’t get their culture

True.

Now look up the first places that outlawed slavery, then look up the last. Do the same with any human rights metric and you will get the same results.

You can say whatever you want, but the two religions yield very different results. But but Christianity is the refuge of the ignorant.

True.

Now look up the first places that outlawed slavery, then look up the last. Do the same with any human rights metric and you will get the same results.

You can say whatever you want, but the two religions yield very different results. But but Christianity is the refuge of the ignorant.
Didn't say that Christianity is the last refuge of the ignorant just pointing out that so called good Christians have done a very good job at spreading heartache and misery all over the world.

Back