Media Rachel Ostovich working it

Helax, bud.

Don't mistake my passionate opinion about the subject matter as any sign of aggression towards Rachel. In the end of the day I could care less, as I'm focused on getting mine, with that said I'll still voice my opinion, and speak my truth the same way, if you don't like it, that's on you.

I remember when guys didn't get legitimately upset whenever they saw a good looking girl posting pics of herself. It's hard to fathom it today but I promise, it actually used to be like that.

<21>

By like her do you mean rich and successful? Do you mean a potential face of “women empowerment” ?
What exactly do you mean by “like her”
Anyway acting like we know how their life is based off a 30 second Instagram videos is ridiculous at best
Equating overt sexuality or twerking with female empowerment is an insult to women, and indicates that you think woman's sole worth is in her sexuality.
Now get back in your basement, put on your fucking fedora and roll your dice.

why did this thread get so serious for?

sure, it's not a good look to be simulating sex acts in front of your daughter, but it's not my responsibility to police what other people's kids see, especially when their parent is the one who's doing it.

just enjoy the ass and move on.

Begone thot
Exactly my response.

Listening to rachet ass music, sticking her ass out, wearing fucking sliders, whilst trying to be "motherly" with them cheesy 2019 Instagram # type posts.

Yuck - would fuck, but you ain't ever going to be someone's wife acting like this.

Thread smells of bitter incels.

So many incels.

giphy.gif

No shortage of losers in this thread I see.

I can see when the originality bat was going around, it missed some.

By like her do you mean rich and successful? Do you mean a potential face of “women empowerment” ?
What exactly do you mean by “like her”
Anyway acting like we know how their life is based off a 30 second Instagram videos is ridiculous at best
Do you honestly believe someone who earns $13,000 a fight, show money, is a rich person?

I'm far from a prude, but isn't kinda trashy to twerk while your kid is right there playing on pony go karts.

Edit: didn't realize I wasn't the only one that thought like this. This thread is a battle field lol.

For what it's worth, I've got no problem with her shaking her ass in the right setting. But her daughter right there. Then she even uploads it for public consumption.

Last edited:
I can see when the originality bat was going around, it missed some.

Trying to criticize women for twerking on instagram is original? That's a typical incel response even. Do you have the same reaction to all the guys seeking attention on instagram? Anyway just remember your criticism isn't going to make any difference to anyone.

Not even a little bit impressive

She is a cheating skank I have no respect for and her looks are thunderously overrated.
Wait what?

When did she cheat, and on who?

And her looks are not overrated. I mean jesus look at that

Angry vs Whiteknight is ever one of the best stylistical match up on Sherdog

Back