Media Rachel Ostovich working it

By like her do you mean rich and successful? Do you mean a potential face of “women empowerment” ?
What exactly do you mean by “like her”
Anyway acting like we know how their life is based off a 30 second Instagram videos is ridiculous at best

Not ruling out that I could be reaching like Mr. Fantastic, but we can't act like all parents, both male and female are mentally equipped and mature to raise children, that's a damn fact.

Not everyone is fit to be a parent, and if her Instagram in general is anything to go by, she's more concerned with looking good for the public to maintain a certain level of confidence in herself than anything else, and it's a bad sign if she's showing her daughter that her confidence, and self worth are directly tied to how many likes you can get on social media.

And I'd hardly call her successful, especially in her MMA venture, she's made it to the big leagues, that's for sure, but that's about it.

By like her do you mean rich and successful? Do you mean a potential face of “women empowerment” ?
Anyway acting like we know how their life is based off a 30 second Instagram videos is ridiculous at best

don't care about the rest but rich? you mean from her TUF contract 10 to show/10 to win? or from the reebok sponsorship?

dc4602e334e3015b24b4c246c1a36d20.jpg

For a chick with a 4W-5L she sure gets a lot of threads made about her.

<mma3>

she might be 4-5 in UFC, but instagram, where the numbers actually matter she has over 600,000 reasons why she's winning.

Not ruling out that I could be reaching like Mr. Fantastic, but we can't act like all parents, both male and female are mentally equipped and mature to raise children, that's a damn fact.

Not everyone is fit to be a parent, and if her Instagram in general is anything to go by, she's more concerned with looking good for the public to maintain a certain level of confidence in herself than anything else, and it's a bad sign if she's showing her daughter that her confidence, and self worth are directly tied to how many likes you can get on social media.

And I'd hardly call her successful, especially in her MMA venture, she's made it to the big leagues, that's for sure, but that's about it.
She gets paid for her social media posts, i personally don’t feel that’s a good way to judge parenting. I think the fact she fought after her domestic problems told me everything I would want to know, clearly strong mentally.
don't care about the rest but rich? you mean from her TUF contract 10 to show/10 to win? or from the reebok sponsorship?
I’m talking about sponsorships, she’s a garbage fighter

Ah, twerking for your 4 year old and posting it on instagram. Stay classy, and wood.

She gets paid for her social media posts, i personally don’t feel that’s a good way to judge parenting. I think the fact she fought after her domestic problems told me everything I would want to know, clearly strong mentally.

I’m talking about sponsorships, she’s a garbage fighter

She's mentally strong yes, but that's because of poor decision making skills, especially when it comes to who she dated. Yes after an abusive relationship, those who come out on top are sure to have matured and grown a bit more thicker skin, but that's not the case for every domestic abuse survivor.

You can't train your chin to take a punch the same way you can't teach your brain to deal with Trauma, or your heart to take hurt.

She may be strong on the outside, but I'm sure the abuse she suffered at the hands of her EX are sure to have some lingering psychological effects and trauma that hasn't made it's way to the surface.

And I'm not knocking the hustle, but I just caution that she doesn't make her daughter feel she has to be that way to be valued and successful.

She's mentally strong yes, but that's because of poor decision making skills, especially when it comes to who she dated. Yes after an abusive relationship, those who come out on top are sure to have matured and grown a bit more thicker skin, but that's not the case for every domestic abuse survivor.

You can't train your chin to take a punch the same way you can't teach your brain to deal with Trauma, or your heart to take hurt.

She may be strong on the outside, but I'm sure the abuse she suffered at the hands of her EX are sure to have some lingering psychological effects and trauma that hasn't made it's way to the surface.

And I'm not knocking the hustle, but I just caution that she doesn't make her daughter feel she has to be that way to be valued and successful.
I disagree. I think you can train your heart to take hurt. It relates to addiction and emotional health. It's beyond the scope of this message board.

Disagree. That very short clip says a lot... a LOT, about who she is as a person.

The previous poster’s criticism is legitimate.

Indeed, was she not recently fleeing naked into the night after being assaulted by her partner? If you don’t believe her behaviour and skewed priorities contributed to her being or otherwise remaining in that type of toxic situation in the first place, I would suspect you to be young and idealistic, versus practical and experienced.

Your response smacks of SJW naive idealism.

Marketing one's self as a sex object is the exact opposite of “empowerment”. I can’t imagine anyone believing this woman has healthy self-esteem.

Finally, I highly doubt she is rich.

Last edited:
I disagree. I think you can train your heart to take hurt. It relates to addiction and emotional health. It's beyond the scope of this message board.

You can, but as I said, not everyone is mentally equipped to evolve from certain situations for the better, that's not every domestic abuse survivor.

I agree, it is possible, but just because it's possible and some can do it, unfortunately that doesn't mean everyone can.

Overtime though instances where you're depressed, and are hurt, they will take they're toll on you, no matter how strong you are, everyone has a breaking point, some reach their's earlier than others and there are a variety of factors that play into it.

she should try to be more like Paige Van Zant

instead of Kim Kardashian

then maybe she'd have a respectable professional record

sorry, not sorry

LoL?

It’s beyond the capacity of sherdoggers

By like her he means a disgusting THOT whose major accomplishment in the career field she’s chosen is amassing a large following of thirsty betas and other cam-whoring THOTs.

It’s a sad comment that the “face of female empowerment” is a mother who posts videos of herself twerking while spending time with her child.

Also, 1) this video is not the only one like this on her instagram, and 2) you need see little more than to know this is a person desperate for the most shallow form of validation.

We truly live in an era of unrivaled degeneracy. And the status of our women is the surest sign. There have always been whores but at least that’s what we called them and didn’t try to defend it as “female empowerment”. Yeah it’s really empowering to be a set of holes suspended in tissue that thirsty white knight betas desperately want to fill.

This is just pathetic. The whole thing. Her post, your reaction. It’s all a symptom of endemic corruption. A rot so deeply set in we can barely detect it anymore, having grown accustomed to the smell.

Lol at this thread

How dare she have some light hearted fun

Lol at this thread

How dare she have some light hearted fun

Twerking for the camera is not a great example to set for your young daughter. I think it's fair for people to be pointing that out.

Twerking for the camera is not a great example to set for your young daughter. I think it's fair for people to be pointing that out.
What reason could you,possibly have for giving a shit

Back