Media Rachel Ostovich working it

So many incels.

giphy.gif

Disagree. That very short clip says a lot... a LOT, about who she is as a person.

The previous poster’s criticism is legitimate.

Indeed, was she not recently fleeing naked into the night after being assaulted by her partner? If you don’t believe her behaviour and skewed priorities contributed to her being or otherwise remaining in that type of toxic situation in the first place, I would suspect you to be young and idealistic, versus practical and experienced.

Your response smacks of SJW naive idealism.

Marketing ones’s self as a sex object is the exact opposite of “empowerment”. I can’t imagine anyone believing this woman has healthy self-esteem.

Finally, I highly doubt she is rich.

Could not have said it better myself, and the sad thing is, I'n 21 years old, I'm still young in the game, and have much to learn in life, but I'm very much known,especially in my circle for my practicality and tendency to cut right through the bullshit. I might not be the most optimistic guy at times, but I'm always willing to accept and see the harsh reality of things. With that said, like many young people, I have to dreams and aspirations, but I'm not one to be optimistic at the expense of reality and truth.

I grew up in a mostly single parent household, and knew people that grew up with parents like Rachel, and for the most part, it ended the same way. I knew a girl that blew a kid when she was only 10 years old, guess what her Mom was? A stripper. I think people are overestimating the impact a mother can have on their daughters life, especially with how the activities and practices the mother partakes in, can influence the child into thinking that behavior is acceptable.

I'm all for having fun and having a good time, but I'm not exactly going to behave like I'm out at a night club with my friends, the same way I would when I'm with my child.

Last edited:
I hope you don't have daughters that you're teaching to be whores. Pretending to ride a cock is not light hearted fun to be had with a child present.
I’d teach my daughter right but virtue is a prison

Rachel’s one bad bish.

No shortage of losers in this thread I see.

I remember when guys didn't get legitimately upset whenever they saw a good looking girl posting pics of herself. It's hard to fathom it today but I promise, it actually used to be like that.

<21>

I remember when guys didn't get legitimately upset whenever they saw a good looking girl posting pics of herself. It's hard to fathom it today but I promise, it actually used to be like that.

<21>
The fabric of society bud

Back