rabbi disects jesus

I'll be honest I had never heard of the Christian Zionist movement... Just read up on it I'm Wikipedia.

But I do agree that Israel gathering as a nation again in 1948 was a prophecy fulfilled in the bible. And I do feel that Christians should support the n

I've heard this Mahdi stuff quite a bit. Like you said earlier, their Messiah matches up to the anti-Christ in the Bible.

Yeah if you check out that article the leader of Iran is claiming that Israel is little satan and the United States is Great Satan and they must annihilate them to bring in the Mahdi. On top of that, this guy is claiming he's already met with the Mahdi and is his personal representative on earth.

I'll copy n paste the juicy details for the fellow sherdoggers:

Iran

At least he no forgei the Jeesoos

Forgei the jeesoos #1 for bad crime hagainst Gahd

Oh man we've gone from peaceful discussion in the quiet suburbs of Mayberry to the g-g-g-ghetto war zone of Detroit

You said you were a Christian. If so, then you know you shouldn't be taking his name in vain.

I think he was doing his impression of that MMA fighter

You said you were a Christian. If so, then you know you shouldn't be taking his name in vain.

Actually I didn't say I was a Christian, I think I remember the conversation you're talking about. I was baptized Roman Catholic and my grandfather was an Irish Decon, I also have aunts who are nuns but I myself am not a Christian anymore.

Well Jesus ended up fulfilling like 300+ some prophesies from the old testament.

Oh you will see how wrong you all were do not worry. In this lifetime for sure.

Except Jews think he will reign forever, and Christians think Jesus will replace him.

Who will be right?

(I think I know what your answer will be..)

By historical accounts alone and what Jews predict and then seeing how divided and misrepresented Christianity is, id say the Jews are most likely to be right. Perhaps current day Judaism really is the result of a schism as some postulate which occurred some few hundred years ago. Whatever, the case the Jewish god is more inline with survival of the fittest which is of course the only way the universe operates. The Romans had the right idea that the righteous strong are to rule and that god favors them. So be it that perhaps the Jews are favored for how righteous they are.

Praise be

Yeah the prophecies overlap, for sure. They could all come true for the most part, in theory. What differs is what comes after.

I'm certainly no expert on this stuff, but a quick google shows this comparison between the three Abrahamics

The Purpose of Christ's Coming

MUSLIM
Jesus (Isa) will return to over-throw al-Dajjal in the battle of 'Aqabat Afiq' in Syria, or at the Lud gate in Jerusalem according to another account. Jesus will "kill all pigs and break all crosses", confirming Islam as the only true religion. After 40 years Jesus will die and be buried next to Muhammad in Medina (Islam teaches that Jesus didn't die in A.D. 33 but has been in a state of "suspended animation" since)

JEWISH
The Messiah will defeat the gentile nations (Zech 14:10) and restore the kingdom of Israel (Zech 14). The Jews in exile will return and rule in an age of spiritual harmony (Zech 14:5). Isaiah 42:6 will be fulfilled and God will be recognized as the universal king (Zech 14:9).

CHRISTIAN
Jesus will come to rescue Israel, defeat the Antichrist (Rev. 19:11-21), judge the nations (Matt. 25:31-46) and the wicked in Israel (Ezek. 20:33-38), and rule over the messianic kingdom (Matt. 19:28; Rev. 20:1-6)

http://www.contenderministries.org/prophecy/eschatology.php

If any are to be true let us pray for a Jewish victory. The Christian victory results in like 10,000 years of torture and pain for all non-Christians, most Christians, and hell. Furthermore, the slaughter of Jews and others.

Muslim victory is the same as Christian victory but worse

Only the Jewish victory spares people from hell and will seek to build a community in which all can have some place. Never mind if it is a caste system, that alone is better than pain, suffering and death for thousands of years or eternity.

But apparently not the main ones. Isn't 2,000 years a long time to wait? Its like that kid raised by a single mom who's always waiting for the dad to come home.

Yeah funny how they always push it back

The Jewish messiah is the Christian Anti Christ

It will be the match of the century, Jesus will win, but at the moment he wins the lights will go off and muhammad (or whatever endgame muslims believe) will come with a steelchair and knock Jesus while the ref is distracted.

And as he is cheering victorious, Odin enters the fray with the undertaker and beat the crap out of everyone.

hqdefault.jpg

wtf where am I?
Is this the real WR, or is this just fanta sea?

Actually I didn't say I was a Christian, I think I remember the conversation you're talking about. I was baptized Roman Catholic and my grandfather was an Irish Decon, I also have aunts who are nuns but I myself am not a Christian anymore.

I misunderstood you then.

Do you think that Jesus is any more accurate than jesoos?
If you went back in time and would see that crazy guy in a crowd, and you would call out "Jesus" he would not think you were referring to him.

It will be the match of the century, Jesus will win, but at the moment he wins the lights will go off and muhammad (or whatever endgame muslims believe) will come with a steelchair and knock Jesus while the ref is distracted.

And as he is cheering victorious, Odin enters the fray with the undertaker and beat the crap out of everyone.

Will the planet become a hell in the cell, with the anti-Christ slamming the Gentile nations from the top ropes?

I look forward to seeing what kind of finishing move is finally put on the anti-Christ. Gonna be epic. I bet there will be pyrotechnics and earth shaking.

Back