rabbi disects jesus

It's easy to forsee that Jews will be easily duped into believing the antichrist is the messiah just like Muslims will accept him as their Mahdi and atheists world will be turned upside down when they see this man performing all these great miraculous signs....they will no doubt worship him and accept the mark of the beast.

Even Christians are warned about being deceived by the antichrist.

I'm not sure how Catholicism will play into it but I feel the pope and his recent agenda of trying to unify Muslims, Christians and Jews under the one God of Abraham (while doing so completely leaving out Jesus Christ who is the only way to the father), recognizing Palestine as a state, as well as some odd comments concerning atheists and how he feel he will only be pope for a couple more years... All throw up red flags that RCC could very well play a role with the antichrist... Buut all just speculation of course.

Then of course jews will soon realize the antichrist is not the messiah when the antichrist turns on Israel and pretty much starts hell on earth.

Let's just hope none of us are around for the end days.

I don't view it as Jews being duped into seeing the Anti-Christ as the Messiah, I think they just see it as their Messiah and the Christians view it as the Anti-Christ. Same figure, different view of him. If they think their Messiah will defeat all other nations and rule the world then that implies a sort of warlord figure.

I think the Catholic church (Vatican) is corrupt and is deceiving people. I also think a lot of Christian churches in the US and elsewhere are corrupted.

There are other prophecies which may also overlap. The figure Maitreya appears as something that sounds like Jesus returning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya

And from the so called conspiracy theory side of things, this is all supposed to go down in a WWIII type scenario and afterwards, besides a world government forming, a universal religion is to take the place of all the other world religions to unite mankind under the doctrine of Lucifer.

Last edited:
Yep. When you start hearing that they found him, get ready.

Edit: I take that back. I don't know if the anti-Christ will be seen as the Jewish Messiah.

The AC will most certainly be accepted as Messiah by the Jews.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

I suggest you read Isaiah

The Prophecy: Isaiah 52:13-53:12[4]

"Behold, My Servant shall deal prudently; He shall be exalted and extolled and be very high.
14 Just as many were astonished at you, So His visage was marred more than any man, And His form more than the sons of men;
15 So shall He sprinkle many nations. Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, And what they had not heard they shall consider.
53:1 Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
3 He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent, So He opened not His mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment, And who will declare His generation? For He was cut off from the land of the living; For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.
9 And they made His grave with the wicked— But with the rich at His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was any deceit in His mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, And the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.
11 He shall see the labor of His soul,and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, For He shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great, And He shall divide the spoil with the strong, Because He poured out His soul unto death, And He was numbered with the transgressors, And He bore the sin of many, And made intercession for the transgressors."

Massive flaw in logic once again they tried to do the Rambo hero deal. Similar to god they sent his son another "singular" option which usually doesn't bode well for uneducated populaces like ours who are more greedy than reasonable. The one and chosen one theory has always lead to corruption and failure of societies.

I don't view it as Jews being duped into seeing the Anti-Christ as the Messiah, I think they just see it as their Messiah and the Christians view it as the Anti-Christ. Same figure, different view of him. If they think their Messiah will defeat all other nations and rule the world then that implies a sort of warlord figure.

I think the Catholic church (Vatican) is corrupt and is deceiving people. I also think a lot of Christian churches in the US and elsewhere are corrupted.

There are other prophecies which may also overlap. The figure Maitreya appears as something that sounds like Jesus returning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya

And from the so called conspiracy theory side of things, this is all supposed to go down in a WWIII type scenario and afterwards, a universal religion is to take the place of all the other world religions to unite mankind under the doctrine of Lucifer.

I see it as the Jews being duped or tricked because who they call their Messisah in the end times who is suppose to save them will destroy the temple and set out to kill the Jews and Christians after 3 1/2 years.

And afterwards Jews will realize this is the antichrist that Revelations speaks about?

I am legion, for we are many. The masses are so easily influenced and stupid they can not even see the anti Christ has been here all along with his evil magic. He even uses Angel in his last name, and a variation of Christ in his first..

I see it as the Jews being duped or tricked because who they call their Messisah in the end times who is suppose to save them will destroy the temple and set out to kill the Jews and Christians after 3 1/2 years.

I've listened to interviews by Jews and they know full well he's going after Christians because they see them as Idol worshipers.

I don't know what the official/common view is though.

I've listened to interviews by Jews and they know full well he's going after Christians because they see them as Idol worshipers.

I don't know what the official/common view is though.

So Jews will be aware that he will be coming for Christ

I am legion, for we are many. The masses are so easily influenced and stupid they can not even see the anti Christ has been here all along with his evil magic. He even uses Angel in his last name, and a variation of Christ in his first..

This fool ain't the AC

Criss.jpg

This fool ain't the AC

Criss.jpg

Lol

Though he's not the antichrist, it's not hard to see that satanist do run the music industry and movies. They blatantly throw up their allegiance and majority of the public don't bat an eye.

Christians and Jews have been at odds for a very long time. I get the impression that there is some bad blood there.

I'm assuming they know that Israel will be involved in a great war and will come out victorious. I think they see it as their great king leading them to victory, and establishing dominion over the earth so that they can rule the Gentile nations.

Apparently there are laws that they will enact on Gentiles called the Noachide laws.

Well I'd say we've been at odds since the Pharisees killed Jesus and denied Him as the messiah.

Apart from that most Christians I feel support the nation of Israel because they are Gods chosen people. I can't speak for Jews though but might I add I had a good friend who was Jewish who I unfortunately lost contact with many years ago.

He was actually very open to the belief that Jesus was the Messiah. Had I been more knowledgable at the time I think I could have converted him.

Well I'd say we've been at odds since the Pharisees killed Jesus and denied Him as the messiah.

Apart from that most Christians I feel support the nation of Israel because they are Gods chosen people. I can't speak for Jews though but might I add I had a good friend who was Jewish who I unfortunately lost contact with many years ago.

He was actually very open to the belief that Jesus was the Messiah. Had I been more knowledgable at the time I think I could have converted him.

Yeah pretty much since the Death of Jesus.. lol

My impression of the Christian Zionist movement and worship of Jews is that it is a result of heavy infiltration of the Church over the years. It is a relatively recent phenomenon.

Now they can send their money and political actions towards the very cause that would see them killed.

But that is rather controversial.. :icon_chee

I remember reading something about a prominant Rabbi in Israel that also said that Jesus was the true Messiah. I'll link it if I can find it. So there are certainly differing views.

There is also this group which I find quite interesting. An Israeli Jewish group who are staunchly anti-zionist
http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/

Last edited:
I'll sum it up for you since you're too lazy to read.

It describes The Messiah who is Jesus Christ.

How do you reconcile that with the fact that the Messiah was supposed to bring the Jews back to Israel and bring about world peace?

Thanks, I need to look into that one more TD.

I should retract my statement that all Jews will be tricked into believing the anti Christ is the messiah... But I think a lot of them will especially after watching thst video.

To the world he's going to be seen as a great savior doing miraculous signs, if you were Jewish and weren't familiar with Jesus' warnings I think it'd be very easy to mistake him as a savior.

He will make a peace treaty with Israel. Israel will have it's temple rebuilt. But after 3 1/2 years the Antichrist breaks his treaty and invades Israel.

Then in Zechariah 12:10 states they will finally recognize Jesus as their messiah.

So who knows what the Jews will think... But when the antichrist shows up at first he'll appear as a savior to the world

I should retract my statement that all Jews will be tricked into believing the anti Christ is the messiah... But I think a lot of them will especially after watching thst video.

To the world he's going to be seen as a great savior doing miraculous signs, if you were Jewish and weren't familiar with Jesus' warnings I think it'd be very easy to mistake him as a savior.

He will make a peace treaty with Israel. Israel will have it's temple rebuilt. But after 3 1/2 years the Antichrist breaks his treaty and invades Israel.

Then in Zechariah 12:10 states they will finally recognize Jesus as their messiah.

So who knows what the Jews will think... But when the antichrist shows up at first he'll appear as a savior to the world
I agree with that.

How do you reconcile that with the fact that the Messiah was supposed to bring the Jews back to Israel and bring about world peace?

The second coming of Christ is when world peace will come about.

Isaiah 53 and Psalm 22 describe the suffering Jesus had to endure but Jews focused on his victories and not his sufferings for m

Yeah pretty much since the Death of Jesus.. lol

My impression of the Christian Zionist movement and worship of Jews is that it is a result of heavy infiltration of the Church over the years. It is a relatively recent phenomenon.

Now they can send their money and political actions towards the very cause that would see them killed.

But that is rather controversial.. :icon_chee

I remember reading something about a prominant Rabbi in Israel that also said that Jesus was the true Messiah. I'll link it if I can find it. So there are certainly differing views.

There is also this group which I find quite interesting. An Israeli Jewish group who are staunchly anti-zionist
http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/

I'll be honest I had never heard of the Christian Zionist movement... Just read up on it I'm Wikipedia.

But I do agree that Israel gathering as a nation again in 1948 was a prophecy fulfilled in the bible. And I do feel that Christians should support the n

I'll be honest I had never heard of the Christian Zionist movement... Just read up on it I'm Wikipedia.

But I do agree that Israel gathering as a nation again in 1948 was a prophecy fulfilled in the bible. And I do feel that Christians should support the n

Back