rabbi disects jesus

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by mrsenor, Aug 23, 2015.

1. mrsenor

mrsenor Black Belt

[YT]YiFixVjwAYk[/YT]

2. fightingrabbit

fightingrabbit Banned Banned

Came for dissection. Left disappoint.

3. ripskater

ripskater Guest

Well Jesus ended up fulfilling like 300+ some prophesies from the old testament.

4. NoGoodNamesLeft

NoGoodNamesLeft Black Belt

5. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

The Jewish messiah is the Christian Anti Christ

6. ripskater

ripskater Guest

Yep. When you start hearing that they found him, get ready.

Edit: I take that back. I don't know if the anti-Christ will be seen as the Jewish Messiah.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
  7. europe1

europe1 It´s a nice peninsula to Asia

Man and I thought you where just going to post the opening to Snatch.

8. ripskater

ripskater Guest

[YT]dl_Ij7atKM0[/YT]

9. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

Except Jews think he will reign forever, and Christians think Jesus will replace him.

Who will be right?

(I think I know what your answer will be..)

10. 5H3RD0G

5H3RD0G Silver Belt

I have a theory many extraterrestrials were battling for power over humanity so they can enslave them thus they came up with gods which in turn failed because of so many flaws in the plan. If it doesn't sound right then you have to question it, unfortunately mankind has been use to bowing to advanced entities thus now only have fear rather than reason. I would have thought in order to bring unity it would require team work rather than a one man army so to speak to bring masses back to reality. :icon_chee

11. ajccoming

ajccoming Green Belt

I have a friend who does Christian bible and Muslim Quran studies and he was telling me that the reign of the Muslim Mahdi coincides the the reign of biblical Antichrist. Its pretty interesting if you take some time to check it out.

12. ripskater

ripskater Guest

Sorry IDL, I had to back out of what I said and edit above and do more research. I just know that the Anti-Christ will start killing Jews and Christians mid tribulation. Israel does sign a treaty with him.

13. ripskater

ripskater Guest

I believe this.

14. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

Yeah the prophecies overlap, for sure. They could all come true for the most part, in theory. What differs is what comes after.

I'm certainly no expert on this stuff, but a quick google shows this comparison between the three Abrahamics

The Purpose of Christ's Coming

MUSLIM
    Jesus (Isa) will return to over-throw al-Dajjal in the battle of 'Aqabat Afiq' in Syria, or at the Lud gate in Jerusalem according to another account. Jesus will "kill all pigs and break all crosses", confirming Islam as the only true religion. After 40 years Jesus will die and be buried next to Muhammad in Medina (Islam teaches that Jesus didn't die in A.D. 33 but has been in a state of "suspended animation" since)

JEWISH
    The Messiah will defeat the gentile nations (Zech 14:10) and restore the kingdom of Israel (Zech 14). The Jews in exile will return and rule in an age of spiritual harmony (Zech 14:5). Isaiah 42:6 will be fulfilled and God will be recognized as the universal king (Zech 14:9).

CHRISTIAN
    Jesus will come to rescue Israel, defeat the Antichrist (Rev. 19:11-21), judge the nations (Matt. 25:31-46) and the wicked in Israel (Ezek. 20:33-38), and rule over the messianic kingdom (Matt. 19:28; Rev. 20:1-6)

http://www.contenderministries.org/prophecy/eschatology.php

15. colby25

colby25 Brown Belt

It's easy to forsee that Jews will be easily duped into believing the antichrist is the messiah just like Muslims will accept him as their Mahdi and atheists world will be turned upside down when they see this man performing all these great miraculous signs....they will no doubt worship him and accept the mark of the beast.

Even Christians are warned about being deceived by the antichrist.

I'm not sure how Catholicism will play into it but I feel the pope and his recent agenda of trying to unify Muslims, Christians and Jews under the one God of Abraham (while doing so completely leaving out Jesus Christ who is the only way to the father), recognizing Palestine as a state, as well as some odd comments concerning atheists and how he feel he will only be pope for a couple more years... All throw up red flags that RCC could very well play a role with the antichrist... Buut all just speculation of course.

Then of course jews will soon realize the antichrist is not the messiah when the antichrist turns on Israel and pretty much starts hell on earth.

Let's just hope none of us are around for the end days.

16. colby25

colby25 Brown Belt

Check out Mahdi vs antichrist

It sounds identical... Both great political leaders, rule the world with an iron fist for 7 years. Then the Mahdi will fight their antichrist (who is out savior Jesus Christ)

17. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun not-so-grand mufti of Sherdog

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    But apparently not the main ones. Isn't 2,000 years a long time to wait? Its like that kid raised by a single mom who's always waiting for the dad to come home.

18. Shokushu Goukan

Shokushu Goukan Banned Banned

Justification by faith and not works

Then he believed in the Lord; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness. - Genesis 15:6

19. Shokushu Goukan

Shokushu Goukan Banned Banned

I suggest you read Isaiah

The Prophecy: Isaiah 52:13-53:12[4]

"Behold, My Servant shall deal prudently; He shall be exalted and extolled and be very high.
    14 Just as many were astonished at you, So His visage was marred more than any man, And His form more than the sons of men;
    15 So shall He sprinkle many nations. Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, And what they had not heard they shall consider.
    53:1 Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
    2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
    3 He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
    4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.
    5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
    6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
    7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent, So He opened not His mouth.
    8 He was taken from prison and from judgment, And who will declare His generation? For He was cut off from the land of the living; For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.
    9 And they made His grave with the wicked— But with the rich at His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was any deceit in His mouth.
    10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, And the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.
    11 He shall see the labor of His soul,and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, For He shall bear their iniquities.
    12 Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great, And He shall divide the spoil with the strong, Because He poured out His soul unto death, And He was numbered with the transgressors, And He bore the sin of many, And made intercession for the transgressors."

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  20. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun not-so-grand mufti of Sherdog

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan