R.I.P. PSVue

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Went offline today. Damn. I really liked this service. I've had it for maybe a year and a half. It's weird because they were adding channels right up until the end. Probably pre negotiated contracts or whatever. Anyway anyone recommend an alternative?

It sucked when I tried it.

It sucked when I tried it.
It wasn't perfect but it was a hell of a lot better than our local cable and 1/3 the price. It got much better over time as well.

Probably cuz their gonna relaunch something new for PS5

PS Plus is next. The games just aren't worth it and the multiplayer is weak.

thought this would be about some InstaHo.

Was "Powers" any good?
The comics were.

Went offline today. Damn. I really liked this service. I've had it for maybe a year and a half. It's weird because they were adding channels right up until the end. Probably pre negotiated contracts or whatever. Anyway anyone recommend an alternative?
I switched to YouTube TV months ago from PSVue. It’s as close as you’ll get, and does some things better.

I switched to YouTube TV months ago from PSVue. It’s as close as you’ll get, and does some things better.
That's what I was looking at. They even advertised on PSVue at the end.

It’s decent, and offers way more sports channels I would have had to pay extra for on PSVue. Also the DVR feature works better. The guide just takes getting used to.

I have used Psvue, Direct TV now and Sling TV.
Sling TV was by far the worst.
I really liked PS Vue and Direct TV now was not bad.

I came in here thinking some YouTuber or Rapper died. Still not entirely sure what died exactly.

Back