✝️ R.I.P. BIGWAVERIDER The Greatest Sherbro of All Time!

we do know the brotherhood between this site... we do know what you meant to Mike.. he did share with us.. we do know from all of your beautiful words of bereavement... so thank yo

200.gif

I don't frequent these boards often but I have been coming here for a long time. BWR was such a staple in the sherbro / shoop community and I'll always remember his work and contributions here. As a fellow video/photo editor, I'm genuinely sad to hear about this..

Rest in peace, brother.

Oh man RIP BIG BRO!! Me and BWR used to teach eachother Photoshop! This was before he became mod. We even got the mods to add more GIFs to the comment box! RIP MAN, I lost a cousin 2 hours ago to a heart attack at age 25. 2022 is a bad one for me.<PlusJuan>

I think about him every day it seems - what an impact he had on our lives

I played around youtube and found some memories and interesting stuff

Turns out Surfs Up was like the 3rd person to ever subscribe to me - how touching - truly

image.png

back then I had like next to no vids - just really really stupid shit - getting stoned at the beach kind of shit

here is his channel and a vid I made that he edited subtly and hilariously - this person knew how to have fun and use his talents to make ppl smile - which he sure did

fuck I miss him

I think about him every day it seems - what an impact he had on our lives

I played around youtube and found some memories and interesting stuff

Turns out Surfs Up was like the 3rd person to ever subscribe to me - how touching - truly

image.png

back then I had like next to no vids - just really really stupid shit - getting stoned at the beach kind of shit

here is his channel and a vid I made that he edited subtly and hilariously - this person knew how to have fun and use his talents to make ppl smile - which he sure did

fuck I miss him

I just looked, and he was subbed to my channel, too. I never realized.
<2>

Dear BWR,

When I see some of the ‘It’s my way or the highway’ bros around the boards it makes me appreciate your patience and friendliness.

I miss you BWR. I’m grateful you provided a legacy for many who post here who are a lot like you. Chill, friendly, helpful and have a great sense of humor.

Have a good day surfing up there buddy.

Many casuals think I’m a Khabib nut huger because of my avatar but once I tell them it’s BWR’s last gift to me just before he died, they feel so badly. The thing about BWR that no one understands, the guy was on his last days of his death bed and you can’t even sense it! That’s incredible, unbelievable and unheard off. People like BWR are extremely rare in our society especially these days! If BWR is not in the heavens then I doubt any of us has 1% chance of going there.

Many casuals think I’m a Khabib nut huger because of my avatar but once I tell them it’s BWR’s last gift to me just before he died, they feel so badly. The thing about BWR that no one understands, the guy was on his last days of his death bed and you can’t even sense it! That’s incredible, unbelievable and unheard off. People like BWR are extremely rare in our society especially these days! If BWR is not in the heavens then I doubt any of us has 1% chance of going there.

Yeah he liked my tag (that no one can see) unless you click on my username. " 3 feet high and Rizin"
For that reason alone I'll never change this. It's my own tribute to him.

Rest in peace.been a member of this forum for almost 20 years and he was one of the best posters ever.i always enjoyed reading his thoughts on things and hope he knows how many people on sherdog felt the same way.an all around awesome guy

Back