R&B Legend R.Kelly Found Guilty

rkelly-gun.gif

tumblr_lvtjoyyWga1r4gei2o8_400.gifv

Rolling Stone rankings. Well that settles the matter, I take it back.
Rolling stones and others, it's a critically acclaimed song. But I guess the urge to hate on whatever is popular is too strong huh?

Rolling stones and others, it's a critically acclaimed song. But I guess the urge to hate on whatever is popular is too strong huh?

Hating on whatever is popular? Yeah I'm really being a contrarian just for the sake of it by criticizing R. Kelly in 2021.

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with the song itself.

I believe I can soar, I see me running through that open door...

This dude was given so many opportunities to not fuck kids. I remember the trial in the early 2000s over the sex tape with the unidentified girl. Shame on the parents for defending him. RIP Aaliyah, you deserved better.

I Believe I Can Fly is one of the worst songs ever written. He was decent when he teamed up with other artists for stuff like Double Up or Rock Star. The other artists have enough sense of humor to use R. Kelly's over the top self indulgent affected seriousness appropriately as seasoning in the song.

His best colab.

Hating on whatever is popular? Yeah I'm really being a contrarian just for the sake of it by criticizing R. Kelly in 2021.
We were talking about the song not the man don't be obtuse.

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with the song itself.

I believe I can soar, I see me running through that open door...

Forget that song. This song should be banned for all time. Written by R. Kelly, performed by an underage Aaliyah who R. Kelly was fucking at the time. The pedo anthem

We were talking about the song not the man don't be obtuse.

I'm not. If I wanted to go hate on what is popular just for the sake of it in 2021, why on earth would I pick a 1990s R. Kelly song as my target. Your assumption there was ridiculous and a silly straw to grasp at in defense of I Believe I Can Fly.

Reactions: Isa
I'm not. If I wanted to go hate on what is popular just for the sake of it in 2021, why on earth would I pick a 1990s R. Kelly song as my target. Your assumption there was ridiculous and a silly straw to grasp at in defense of I Believe I Can Fly.

It's a very famous song that's beloved by many and critically acclaimed. I assume you're hating on it to be a try hard. It's quite the common thing on the Internet. I stand by it 1000%

It's a very famous song that's beloved by many and critically acclaimed. I assume you're hating on it to be a try hard. It's quite the common thing on the Internet. I stand by it 1000%

Yeah but why would you assume that?

I've already criticized the song on its merits and given examples of R. Kelly songs that don't suck balls.

Yeah but why would you assume that?

I've already criticized the song on its merits and given examples of R. Kelly songs that don't suck balls.
Because for one like I said this sort of mentality is common on forums and secondly I just don't think you could think that the song is thaat bad. You could say it's meh or OK but describing it as dog shit is something a try-hard would say.

It's ranked in top 500 by rolling stone, but I should care more about the opinion of random guy on karate forum lol.
Rolling Stone is a complete joke. Their “Top” lists are ridiculous, and nothing you should be citing for an argument.

With that said, R Kelly is a waste of talent. A modern R&B legend.

Oh, and we all know Pete Townshend and Keith Richards are better guitar players than Stevie Ray Vaughan….. Thanks Rolling Stone!

Back