Questions about Conors UFC 246 estimated pay

Say it does 2 mill PPVs that's $120 mill. Khabib vs Conor was 2.4 mill and it won't do that much.
There's no way Conor gets an $80 mill chunk of that as the UFC doesn't even get that much themselves.

Cowboy is probably on the flat $2 mill reported.
You’re going off the pre-ESPN numbers there. Now ALL the money from PPV buys goes to ESPN and the UFC gets paid a flat rate as if the PPV sold 500k buys. Even if it sells 3 million buy the UFC gets paid the same if it sol 100k buys.

This is part of what caused a hold up with Brock coming back. And continues to hold up the big sellers, Conor, brock, GSP etc... the guys who can regularly sell over 500k.

so nowadays if a star is still getting a PPV cut, it’s based off 500k buys and that’s it.

how in the fuck could he possibly make $80 million for this fight? casuals aren't even talking about it and they are the one that bankroll is ass
Cause $160 million is $80 million after Conor pays all taxes and expenses

Can you Post up the source of the rumours. 80 million LOL.

Other rumours have it at 5 million Conor 2 million Cowboy which sounds much more realistic.

that's only guaranteed money, not ppv points...and other monies.

LOL at 80 million, thats like 100% of the revenue for the event, there is NO chance any of them, or even combined makes 80mill.

Conor is making 5mill (allegedly) purse guaranteed, lets say it does well in the PPV so he gets another few mill from there, sponsorship, which cant be a whole lot i guess, considering there is no chance to wear other than Reebok on fight week, 15mill would be my absolute max for Conor, Cowboy is expected to make 2mill purse (allegedly), with some extras, PPV points (i hope he gets some) i would say he makes 5-6mill.

Dont believe fighters talking about making multiple millions when the UFC isnt known to pay that well, ever.

that's only guaranteed money, not ppv points...and other monies.

If he is pulling in bullshit like projected revenue increase from Proper 12 to pad out that number then what can I say.

I do not believe that his Fight Pay (Purse, Bonuses, UFC246 specific Sponsorship, PPV Points) is 80 Million.

In fact I don't believe that any of it. Maybe 80 million in 2020 all in with a 3 fight schedule. I can believe that.

But I don't know, only his accountant does I suppose.

You’re going off the pre-ESPN numbers there. Now ALL the money from PPV buys goes to ESPN and the UFC gets paid a flat rate as if the PPV sold 500k buys. Even if it sells 3 million buy the UFC gets paid the same if it sol 100k buys.

This is part of what caused a hold up with Brock coming back. And continues to hold up the big sellers, Conor, brock, GSP etc... the guys who can regularly sell over 500k.

so nowadays if a star is still getting a PPV cut, it’s based off 500k buys and that’s it.

Well, that's how it works in the US, but what about the rest of the world?. Conor said it himself to Helwani: "I'm estimating around $80 million. Because, like I said, we've got Australia and Canada and England and Ireland; should be a good one."
And according to UFC's chief operating officer :
How does this affect fans outside the United States? (about the ESPN deal)
"It doesn’t. Every other country or region will maintain the same distribution deal. Even fans in countries that have pay-per-view, like Canada and Australia, will watch in the same way they always have."
So it seems to match what Conor said, I'm not saying he will make 80mil for sure he is exagerating, but the world is a lot bigger than just the US

You can't honestly think that the standard deal will apply to Conor and that he would fight for that sort of Money now.

Well, that's how it works in the US, but what about the rest of the world?. Conor said it himself to Helwani: "I'm estimating around $80 million. Because, like I said, we've got Australia and Canada and England and Ireland; should be a good one."
And according to UFC's chief operating officer :
How does this affect fans outside the United States? (about the ESPN deal)
"It doesn’t. Every other country or region will maintain the same distribution deal. Even fans in countries that have pay-per-view, like Canada and Australia, will watch in the same way they always have."
So it seems to match what Conor said, I'm not saying he will make 80mil for sure he is exagerating, but the world is a lot bigger than just the US
I didn’t realize overseas PPV was that lucrative still.

Just had a fantastic tug to the news of Conors 80 million

You can't honestly think that the standard deal will apply to Conor and that he would fight for that sort of Money now.
His power is fading. He’s not just fighting for money. He has to get his image (inside and outside the cage) back up before he can retire and live off his name.

If he is pulling in bullshit like projected revenue increase from Proper 12 to pad out that number then what can I say.

I do not believe that his Fight Pay (Purse, Bonuses, UFC246 specific Sponsorship, PPV Points) is 80 Million.

In fact I don't believe that any of it. Maybe 80 million in 2020 all in with a 3 fight schedule. I can believe that.

But I don't know, only his accountant does I suppose.

ya, he think he's exaggerating a tad...haha but he's still making a good deal of money...even if it isn't 80 million.

If i was him, right after this fight ended, I be looking to buy property in some country with no extradition treaty. in case charges are filed...pull a roman polanski...make a contribution to the local law enforcement of where you'll be staying...so they have your back.

He is not getting that much, he is just talking out of his ass.

His power is fading. He’s not just fighting for money. He has to get his image (inside and outside the cage) back up before he can retire and live off his name.
Conor has no interest in retirement, as long as he's competitive he'll be around a long time.

Been hearing about his drawing power fading for a long time without a shred of proof that it's true, win or lose people (especially casual fans) are invested in his story, they don't care about titles they care about Conor, and they love a tale of redemption.

Don't get me wrong if he's not putting the work in and losses pile up eventually they will tune out, but I doubt were close to that point.

Say it does 2 mill PPVs that's $120 mill. Khabib vs Conor was 2.4 mill and it won't do that much.
There's no way Conor gets an $80 mill chunk of that as the UFC doesn't even get that much themselves.

Cowboy is probably on the flat $2 mill reported.
It’s not selling 2m PPV’s lmao Conor fans are so delusional thinking he’s the absolute most famous and recognizable human being in history.

Also not even sniffing the area even remotely close to $80m but whatever helps the Conor cucks sleep at night.

The financial fans are coming out of the woodworks again, I wonder how much of Conor’s money goes to them? Hmm

0eecbff050b1f33d6b98470df53acb47e811bd421a913c48c310a6d3a93325bb.jpg

Who cares? He made $50 mil for the Khabib fight and that was the biggest fight in mma history. I'd say he's exaggerating, but I don't know and don't care what he's gonna make. It's probably less than what he made for Khabib since this is a much less significant fight.
Forbes said Conor made around 15 to 20 million for the Khabib fight. I do not buy the 50 million figure for the Khabib fight. He does not need to exaggerate since he is cashing record paydays.

Conor says he made 50M for the Khabib fight. The biggest fight in MMA history and one of the biggest PPV in history.

Somehow we are to believe he will make 30M more on a card that is smaller.

Sure.

Back