Questions about Conors UFC 246 estimated pay

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rumors have it, hes set to earn around 80 million - win or lose

So what do people think Cowboy is earning - with Budweiser sponsorship, media, etc

Probably around 10-15 million?

Also, after Cowboy beats McGregor...what does everyone think the payouts will be for the immediate rematch McGregor demands

Another 80 million for Conor - but closer to 30 million for Cowboy?

Can you Post up the source of the rumours. 80 million LOL.

Other rumours have it at 5 million Conor 2 million Cowboy which sounds much more realistic.

He’s not making anywhere near that. Lmao. All you cucks actually believe that.! Same thing mayweather does, exaggerates to the fullest extent and people buy into it.

Conor isn't making 80 million for this fight lol. He'll make about 20 million. Plus 2 million from Proper 12 advertising. 1.35 million condom depot. 1 million Reebok. 2.75 million backroom bonus. These are just ballpark figures I pulled out of my ass.

Say it does 2 mill PPVs that's $120 mill. Khabib vs Conor was 2.4 mill and it won't do that much.
There's no way Conor gets an $80 mill chunk of that as the UFC doesn't even get that much themselves.

Cowboy is probably on the flat $2 mill reported.

Other rumours have it at 5 million Conor 2 million Cowboy which sounds much more realistic.
Conor said it so his fan boys are defending up and coming up with all crazy shit.

Conor isn't making 80 million for this fight lol. He'll make about 20 million. Plus 2 million from Proper 12 advertising. 1.35 million condom depot. 1 million Reebok. 2.75 million backroom bonus. These are just ballpark figures I pulled out of my ass.

$500,000 Dynamic Fastener, $250,000 Big Rigg Steakhouse, $100,000 Ken Shamrock's buttplugs

Knowing Conor, if he's saying 80 million, he'll probably make close to 70 million with everything included sponsorship deals, bonuses, international PPV cuts if it sells 2.5m PPVs in the US alone which it won't. It'll sell 1.2 million PPVs at most and he'll make 40-50 million.

Who cares? He made $50 mil for the Khabib fight and that was the biggest fight in mma history. I'd say he's exaggerating, but I don't know and don't care what he's gonna make. It's probably less than what he made for Khabib since this is a much less significant fight.

Knowing Conor, if he's saying 80 million, he'll probably make close to 70 million with everything included sponsorship deals, bonuses, international PPV cuts if it sells 2.5m PPVs in the US alone which it won't. It'll sell 1.2 million PPVs at most and he'll make 40-50 million.

So you know Conor McGregor?

My guess would be actually around 20 mill

You're out of your mind thinking Conor making 5 million. The question is asking what he will make after everything. There are plenty of bonuses that are not reported along with PPV shares.

how in the fuck could he possibly make $80 million for this fight? casuals aren't even talking about it and they are the one that bankroll is ass

Conor will make a huge amount in sponsorship deals, his official purse, PPV %, plus anything the UFC throws him that is disclosed.

Back