Questions about Conors UFC 246 estimated pay

Forbes said Conor made around 15 to 20 million for the Khabib fight. I do not buy the 50 million figure for the Khabib fight. He does not need to exaggerate since he is cashing record paydays.
My guess is that he is trying to make his UFC paydays do not look bad (they are not, for the record) compared to what he allegedly made fighting Floyd.

Last edited:
I don't believe he's on as little as five mil, even though that is considerably more than many fighters make in their entire career but eighty is an insane number and a long way from reality.

How is he possibly making 80 mill, or even remotely close to that for this fight? Are 20 million people buying the ppv?

I really don't see it.

80 million is probably the total revenue, a million PPVs and the gate. Out of this the fighters get around 30%, so most likely Conor makes about 15-20 million.

99LEFBE.png

Conor will make a huge amount in sponsorship deals, his official purse, PPV %, plus anything the UFC throws him that is disclosed.
What sponsorship deals are you talking about? Last I checked since the Reebok deal there are no sponsorship deals anymore. The fighters get whatever they get from Reebok and that's it. They aren't allowed to wear or display anything else. And, for the 1000th time there are no longer any ppv points after the ESPN+ deal. UFC gets a fixed amount regardless of the number of buys. Maybe there are for international ppv. I'm not sure how that works. I'm also in agreement on the lack of buzz for this fight. It's fight week, and there's still little to no promotion. I haven't heard anyone talking about it. None of the local bars around me are even showing it that I'm aware of. For the Khabib fight there were 3-4 bars that showed it and charged 10-20$ cover. Not happening this time around.

Rumors have it, hes set to earn around 80 million - win or lose

So what do people think Cowboy is earning - with Budweiser sponsorship, media, etc

Probably around 10-15 million?

Also, after Cowboy beats McGregor...what does everyone think the payouts will be for the immediate rematch McGregor demands

Another 80 million for Conor - but closer to 30 million for Cowboy?

No Conortard, he is going to make 10 gazillion dollars. Now go jerk off to this, dumbass.

Dear TS:
I am sure that Sherdog will be able to provide you with all of the answers to your questions.

He’s not making anywhere near that. Lmao. All you cucks actually believe that.! Same thing mayweather does, exaggerates to the fullest extent and people buy into it.
Mayweather is the fighter and promoter. To compare Floyd and Conor’s positions “exaggerates to the fullest” is asinine. He’s Paquiaos boss now, I bet you didn’t know that.
Floyd’s been on Forbes list for a decade. How quickly we forget who put Conor on it that one and only time, and it wasn’t for an mma bout.

they will be lucky to see 500 g . no one will buy this garbage ,will they ?

I don't believe he's on as little as five mil, even though that is considerably more than many fighters make in their entire career but eighty is an insane number and a long way from reality.
Sounds fair for guaranteed purse imho, he can make huge bank on PPV and whatever other income sources he might have, as far as UFC purses go 5mill is more than ok, he knows fight will sell and he will get paid.

You’re going off the pre-ESPN numbers there. Now ALL the money from PPV buys goes to ESPN and the UFC gets paid a flat rate as if the PPV sold 500k buys. Even if it sells 3 million buy the UFC gets paid the same if it sol 100k buys.

This is part of what caused a hold up with Brock coming back. And continues to hold up the big sellers, Conor, brock, GSP etc... the guys who can regularly sell over 500k.

so nowadays if a star is still getting a PPV cut, it’s based off 500k buys and that’s it.
You are assuming ESPN wouldn’t either agree to a different rate for this card or pay Conor directly for boosting its overall income for the card. UFC pays Conor a flat rate, ESPN pays the PPV points

You are assuming ESPN wouldn’t either agree to a different rate for this card or pay Conor directly for boosting its overall income for the card. UFC pays Conor a flat rate, ESPN pays the PPV points
I mean Conor’s team could have negotiated with ESPN, I guess that is possible

Back