Question for Ronda's fan

Toothless King

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
-Roger Gracie competes in local/regional BJJ tournaments and sub all his opponents in 30 seconds.

-Bucheca competes in international BJJ tournaments and wins all his matches by decision with a few subs here and there.

Given the scenario above, who (Roger or Bucheca) do you think deserves the best grappler award? Who do you think is the most dominate grappler?

Last edited:
You realize Rousey fans are casuals who don't know what BJJ is?

Riiiiight, because Ronda is Eagle Park ND champion fighting out of the local Fast Eddie's bar.

Oh, no, wait. She's the UFC champion with 6 title defenses and there is no better competition to be had.

Your premise is stupid.

it doesn't matter if it's BJJ/tennis/bing pong/underwater basket weaving. You take out BJJ and replace another sport in there and it's all the same.

Riiiiight, because Ronda is Eagle Park ND champion fighting out of the local Fast Eddie's bar.

Oh, no, wait. She's the UFC champion with 6 title defenses and there is no better competition to be had.

Your premise is stupid.

you are missing the point

Question for Toothless Queen: Do you cry when Ronda posts get likes on Facebook? The Espys are fan voted, so crying about them is as beta as crying about likes on Facebook.

Also, your comparison is stupid. Both Hoger and Honda compete against the best competition in the world for their respective sports.

Oh, look, more bitching about Rousey from you.

Show us on the doll where Ronda hurt you.

I'm a huge Ronda Rousey fan and Dana White is my idol, but I must still say that Bucheca is more impressive.

images

Question for Toothless Queen: Do you cry when Ronda posts get likes on Facebook? The Espys are fan voted, so crying about them is as beta as crying about likes on Facebook.

Also, your comparison is stupid. Both Hoger and Honda compete against the best competition in the world for their respective sports.

[/URL]

some of you are fucking slow or maybe retarded.

I even bolded "local/regional" and "international" for you and you still didn't get it?

yes, I know who Roger Gracie is.

Ronda because her name is better clickbait for ESPN.

That's in fact why she was given this award.

Why debate it in any other context?

WAR Ronda by the way.

Your premise is stupid.

Exactly Ronda fights bum level competition. Why is this epic...why is it on ppv and not just some cheap bum fights streaming channel?

some of you are fucking slow or maybe retarded.

I even bolded "local/regional" and "international" for you and you still didn't get it?

yes, I know who Roger Gracie is.

So wait, Ronda fights in regional promotions? The UFC isn't international?

I think it's you who doesn't get it. FAN VOTED. FAN VOTED.

Maybe you should have voted more, bro.

So wait, Ronda fights in regional promotions? The UFC isn't international?

I think it's you who doesn't get it. FAN VOTED. FAN VOTED.

Maybe you should have voted more, bro.

let's forget Ronda and read my first post in this thread.

Who (Roger or Bucheca) deserves the best grappler award? Who is a better grappler?

Your premise is stupid.

I think he's referring to the disparity in talent pools between WMMA and MMA more generally.

let's forget Ronda and read my first post in this thread.

Who (Roger or Bucheca) deserves the best grappler award? Who is a better grappler?

But Roger doesn't compete in regionals. He wins ADCC and Mundials.

In this case, your flawed imaginary hypothesis, the best grappler ESPY would go to the one who gets MORE FAN VOTES. Don't cry in Sherdog because no one voted for Floyd after his bs dancefight with Manny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back