Question for Ronda's fan

Is this a thread in which we're hating on Ronda?

If so, count me out. I'm not into petty fucking stuff.

What TS is essentially asking, I think, is:

Who is "greater":

A competitor who swiftly dispatches low level opponents

or

A competitor who takes longer to win, but faces stiffer competition.

Is it a good question? I don't think so...

You need to edit your thread to read "grappler 1" and "grappler 2" instead of Roger and Buchecha (both of which are accomplished world champion grapplers) - it makes no sense to create a theoretical Roger Gracie who only competes in local comps.

The reality is, though, that a guy crushing lesser competition impressively will generally get more attention than a guy getting hard-fought victories against high level competition. Look at the attention Overeem, Lombard etc got before coming to the UFC.

You need to edit your thread to read "grappler 1" and "grappler 2" instead of Roger and Buchecha (both of which are accomplished world champion grapplers) - it makes no sense to create a theoretical Roger Gracie who only competes in local comps.

The reality is, though, that a guy crushing lesser competition impressively will generally get more attention than a guy getting hard-fought victories against high level competition. Look at the attention Overeem, Lombard etc got before coming to the UFC.

oh come on. we can make this thread the quintessential troll/flame bait thread right here :

The reality is, though, that a guy crushing lesser competition impressively will generally get more attention than a guy getting hard-fought victories against high level competition. Look at the attention Conor gets compared to Aldo.

not crying. I'm asking a very simple question: who (Roger or Bucheca) deserves the best grappler award? who do you think is the most dominate grappler given the scenario I posted in my first post?

what do you think? Roger or Bucheca?

Depends on who they're facing. Is Roger facing an Olympic medalist, bjj black belts, former MMA world champions and a person who defeated a former world champion with a vicious knee to the face? Because that would be describing Ronda.

Depends on who they're facing. Is Roger facing an Olympic medalist, bjj black belts, former MMA world champions and a person who defeated a former world champion with a vicious knee to the face? Because that would be describing Ronda.

Thank you.

The premise of the original post is garbage because Ronda is facing international competition including a silver medalist in the Olympics and former champions.

There is no better competition for her to fight.

Look at the epic battle between Tate and McMann. Probably the 2nd and 3rd best fighters in the division. That was a really good match.

The fact that Ronda is improving her skills faster than anyone in her division while taking time out to make movies speaks volumes about her work ethic.

Sure, her personality is grating, but she's earned every bit of her success.

You realize Rousey fans are casuals who don't know what BJJ is?

image2107860x.jpg

Back