Question for Ronda's fan

people like to hate on rondas comp and its weird. without ronda that is a more than competitive division with girls like cat, miesha, mcmann, davis kaufman, and eye.

The belt would be changing back and forth alot, its not rondas fault that she that much better.

Toothless Queen is crying again

Toothless Queen is crying again

not crying. I'm asking a very simple question: who (Roger or Bucheca) deserves the best grappler award? who do you think is the most dominate grappler given the scenario I posted in my first post?

what do you think? Roger or Bucheca?

not crying. I'm asking a very simple question: who (Roger or Bucheca) deserves the best grappler award? who do you think is the most dominate grappler given the scenario I posted in my first post?

then why bring up ronda, and post this in the heavies. if its about them you deserve dubs for posting in the wrong section

Lol, such desperation. Ronda isn't fighting regionals so your comparison is based on fallacies.

Logical fallacies are common among the ignorant, uninformed, and those who can't argue or compose a concise, clear argument.

1. It's BuchecHa

2. Guess you never saw Rogers wars with Jacare in the mundials or pan ams.

it's not about Ronda, but it's about Ronda.

If that makes any sense.

fine ill post what you want to read.

Ronda subs both of them in bjj, dominates them in judo, and KO's both them in an mma fight.

and is way more popular and super hot

it's not about Ronda, but it's about Ronda.

If that makes any sense.

It's about Ronda and how she hurts you.

sm_anusol.jpg

Lol, such desperation. Ronda isn't fighting regionals so your comparison is based on fallacies.

Logical fallacies are common among the ignorant, uninformed, and those who can't argue or compose a concise, clear argument.

let's forget about Ronda for now.

Who (Roger or Bucheca) do you think deserves the best grappler and who is the better grappler overall given the scenario I posted? It's either Roger or Bucheca. Pick one.

people like to hate on rondas comp and its weird. without ronda that is a more than competitive division with girls like cat, miesha, mcmann, davis kaufman, and eye.

The belt would be changing back and forth alot, its not rondas fault that she that much better.

Exactly.

Remove R3 from the equation and the division is uber competitive.

Just like if you removed Silva or GSP who knows how many times the belt would've changed hands in their respective divisions. Yet neither of those dominant champs got half the flack R3 receives for fighting supposedly sub par competition.

I wonder why that is?

let's forget about Ronda for now.

Who (Roger or Bucheca) do you think deserves the best grappler and who is the better grappler overall given the scenario I posted? It's either Roger or Bucheca. Pick one.

But your scenario is flawed. Neither Ronda nor Roger compete in regionals.

Or scenario 3, Ronda beats all the best international talent in her division finishing them all quickly

Exactly.

Remove R3 from the equation and the division is uber competitive.

Just like if you removed Silva or GSP who knows how many times the belt would've changed hands in their respective divisions. Yet neither of those dominant champs got half the flack R3 receives for fighting supposedly sub par competition.

I wonder why that is?

ronda is beating these girls so fast. making them look like cans. Silva, Bones and GSP made great fighters look bad, but 30- 1 min every fights make it hard to defend the skill. it truly is a deep division in terms of talent

Sadly its just that ronda is alot better.......and probably half man

-Roger Gracie competes in local/regional BJJ tournaments and sub all his opponents in 30 seconds.

-Bucheca competes in international BJJ tournaments and wins all his matches by decision with a few subs here and there.

Given the scenario above, who (Roger or Bucheca) do you think deserves the best grappler award? Who do you think is the most dominate grappler?

Is this about the ESPYs?

Back