Question for everyone who thinks Cejudo won...

I thought MM won, but it wasn't a robbery. Takedowns are incredibly overrated.

Lol at anyone givin a shit.

I skipped the fight, saw the result, read the controversy, and i still dont care to watch.

Yet you care enought to comment on a message forum about it.

Makes a ton of sense.

Then let me ask why you give MM a solid 60 strikes but dont dare to research and undermine with clear favoritism and salt on "lets say 10" for Henry?" Good luck for anyone to take your bitter shit post seriously. You know damn well MM got touched up a lot more than 10 times with some heavy heat.

Come on son. Go donate to Mighty on Twitch and watch him play Warcraft.

Brighten your day.

Can you point to me the "a lot more than 10 times" that MM "got touched up with some heavy heat"? Maybe I missed it. Thanks.

Legit curious.

Option A.
You stand in front of someone and allow them to kick you in the leg and body 60+ times, along with a couple knees to the head, and let's say 10 significant clean shots to the face.

Option B.
You allow some guy to take you down 3 or 4 times and bear hug you for 10 minutes.

Which option do you pick if you just walked into a gym and they forced you to choose?

This isn't an apt comparison to what happened in the Johnson-Cejudo fight. Johnson outlanded Cejudo by a significant margin in the fight overall, but not in the rounds that Cejudo won. Johnson did not have a large striking advantage in the second, fourth, and fifth rounds, and those were the rounds he was put on his back. Johnson was busting Cejudo up in the first and third rounds, and he won those rounds.

I think Henry won, he controlled the fight, set pace and distance, and dominated DJ on the ground. I'd say the standup was about even.

Now here's my bold prediction. Henry will dominate the third fight and leave no doubt. That's Henry. He knows how to be a Champion.

I think Henry won, he controlled the fight, set pace and distance, and dominated DJ on the ground. I'd say the standup was about even.

Now here's my bold prediction. Henry will dominate the third fight and leave no doubt. That's Henry. He knows how to be a Champion.

If Floyd Mayweather was subjected to the same kind of scoring as the Cejudo/Johnson fight, half his fights would be losses.

Lol. You mean if the judges scored grappling in Mayweather's fights?

I'm just glad we can stop hearing crap about Mighty Mouse being a dominant champ. I'm sorry but you're just too small. I can get on board with some 135 fights but that's the limit. Any lower and I just don't care anymore. It's like watching kids fight.

It's like if they started a basketball league for guys under 5 feet. Sure, they probably are good athletes but who wants to watch that?

anyone who understand how wrestling works and understand the how phenomenal DJ is as a fighter...knows that Cejudo edged him out. But it takes a proper understanding of both.

I thought it was a tie which means I'm not surprised it's a split decision. Valid arguments from both sides but Cejudo looked real good and although he wasn't the more significant puncher/kicker he was still doing a good job striking and his wrestling really made him look good and aggressive.

I'm just glad we can stop hearing crap about Mighty Mouse being a dominant champ. I'm sorry but you're just too small. I can get on board with some 135 fights but that's the limit. Any lower and I just don't care anymore. It's like watching kids fight.

It's like if they started a basketball league for guys under 5 feet. Sure, they probably are good athletes but who wants to watch that?
That just sounds bad lol sure it's bad for entertaining the masses but you gotta give them a chance.

This isn't an apt comparison to what happened in the Johnson-Cejudo fight. Johnson outlanded Cejudo by a significant margin in the fight overall, but not in the rounds that Cejudo won.

2 of the judges gave Cejudo the 2nd round.

Johnson dominated that round for almost 4 minutes. Henry scored a TD at the end of the round, and didn't throw one strike while he layed on Johnson for a little over a minute, contempt to just 'prevent' MM from standing up.

I sincerely, and respectfully, disagree.

Clinching is part of fighting. This should be obvious to a fan of MMA.

So we go back to my original question.

Would you rather be clinched for 10 minutes, or punched in the face for 10 minutes? All things "fighting" are not equal.

That just sounds bad lol sure it's bad for entertaining the masses but you gotta give them a chance.

No we don't. Short dudes don't get to play in the NBA unless they are so skilled that they can compete with the big boys, like Mugsy Bogues did.

Nobody's saying Mighty Mouse can't fight. Of course he can fight. He justs needs to fight against the men in the 135 division, rather than expecting the UFC to make a little boy division for him. They need to scrap the 125 weight class right now. It's for WWMA only.

Yet you care enought to comment on a message forum about it.

Makes a ton of sense.
Its sunday and im at a bar.

You gonna pretend it takes a lot of time or brain power to comment on the obvious?

So we go back to my original question.

Would you rather be clinched for 10 minutes, or punched in the face for 10 minutes? All things "fighting" are not equal.
And we'll go back to the obvious point that the question does not adequately describe the fight. Int he fourth and fifth rounds, Cejudo both outstruck and outgrappled Johnson. In the seconnd round, Johnson narrowly outstruck Cejudo but not enough to offset the grappling ad

Its sunday and im at a bar.

You gonna pretend it takes a lot of time or brain power to comment on the obvious?

Obvious that you are being hypocritical?

Or obvious that you should lay off the sauce when you post?

anyone who understand how high level wrestling works and understand the how phenomenal DJ is as a fighter...knows that Cejudo edged him out. But it takes a proper understanding of both to view it this way.

Legit curious.

Option A.
You stand in front of someone and allow them to kick you in the leg and body 60+ times, along with a couple knees to the head, and let's say 10 significant clean shots to the face.

Option B.
You allow some guy to take you down 3 or 4 times and bear hug you for 10 minutes.

Which option do you pick if you just walked into a gym and they forced you to choose?
well when you make a totally deceptive and false options to 100% support your agenda its a pretty easy choice right? and anyone can do it...

Option A. 60 super weak kicks with 10 super weak punches to the face

Option B. 30 Strong shots to the face and a guy manhandles you for 3 rounds on the floor like you are his bitch and you get prison flashbacks of what happened to you when you dropped the soap.

if you just walked into the gym, which option would you pick?

Back