Question for everyone who thinks Cejudo won...

Cejudo landed the cleaner head shots, which, imo, should score more than low kicks unless it's like Aldo/Faber. Also controlled him from top and had his back against the cage. Since it's round-by-round scoring MM would've needed to land with more impact.

Morons who thought Cejudo won are the same people praying the past couple years MM would lose or be fired. Triggered casuals.

Both Mighty Mouse and his head coach both thought it was even going into the 5th round and Mighty Mouse didn't seem to have a problem with the decision so I guess they're morons too?
Yup. Or being cautious their fighter doesn't coast.

Personally had DJ winning. If I remember he had the 1st, 2nd and 5th. Gave the 3rd and 4th to Henry.

Scoring a takedown but not controlling the position for long or doing anything with it in my eyes almost negates the takedown.

That's how I view it tho, not a robbery, super close fight

I'd rather option A. DJ's strikes didn't look powerful at all. fighting against Cejudo's style looks way more draining and Cejudo still landed over 60 sig strikes. have a nice day.

Lol at anyone givin a shit.

I skipped the fight, saw the result, read the controversy, and i still dont care to watch.

I simply asked a question. Which option would you choose?

Would it be am extremely close decision for you to decide whether or not you want someone to kick you and punch you 60 tim

Then let me ask why you give MM a solid 60 strikes but dont dare to research and undermine with clear favoritism and salt on "lets say 10" for Henry?" Good luck for anyone to take your bitter shit post seriously. You know damn well MM got touched up a lot more than 10 times with some heavy heat.

Come on son. Go donate to Mighty on Twitch and watch him play Warcraft.

Brighten your day.

I thought MM won 1, 3 pretty clearly, Cejudo 4 and 5 clearly. 2 was a tossup. DRAW.

It's amazing to me that many supposed "MMA fans" still don't understand how MMA scoring works.....

Had it 2-2 going into the 5th. Cejudo won the 5th

Demetrious “Who the fuck Cares?” Johnson lost. It’s gonna take some time to cope but that’s just the reality.

We should all be happy he lost.

I had it 3-2 Cejudo, neither fighter did much damage and he clearly did more in rounds 2, 4, and 5. Round 3 was a toss up but I gave it to DJ.

Definitely needs to be a run again, was a competitive fight and a close decision.

You are acting like Cejudo didn't hit him at all.
It was not a robbery.
Could have gone either way.
From what I've seen, Cejudo controlled the fight a little better.
I'll have to watch it again, but there are so many WMMA fights I want to watch first...

He definitely didn't pass the eye test.

I dunno, you could take that attitude... but then by the same logic MM lost to McCall.

Don't cherry pick the judges decisions of close fights you like while protesting the ones that didn't go your way.

If an MMA judge fills out a scorecard, and know one sees it, does it count?

Same old problem. In most sports everybody knows when points are scored and how many. In the UFC nobody knows except the judges and they refuse to tell you when they gave points and how many.

Had it 2-2 going into the 5th. Cejudo won the 5th

If it wasn't a championship fight i would have given it to Cejudo. Normally in Title fights they give the decision to the champion if it was as close as that was. I thought MM was gonna get the benefit of the doubt considering what a dominant champion he has been.

But as i said if i was watched it as a non Title fight i would have given it to Cejudo. So obviously i thought cejudo won.

Morons who thought Cejudo won are the same people praying the past couple years MM would lose or be fired. Triggered casuals.
the emotional put down added to your comment shows how keen you are for us to adopt the opinion that mm won. which shows you may be lying or doubt yourself. I think we all know you are just wrong.

the emotional put down added to your comment shows how keen you are for us to adopt the opinion that mm won. which shows you may be lying or doubt yourself. I think we all know you are just wrong.

Back