Queen Nerfetti Face

Also why do they have to generate images of her face? Weren't there busts/statues of what she looked like?
Alot of people bring up ancient art as some sort of representation of people back then but the thing is things were limited by the skill and materials of the artist and they generously used abstraction.

You say they were mixed race and then say they were black. Which is it?Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Pretty sure mixed is more correct. I mean none of the figures or statues have black African features.

Mixed race = a broad range from white to black, not just "mixed".

They most certainly did have black features. I wish I saved the pictures. If you do a Google search, you will not find them. I told you, they are white washed.

Think of the process like watching a video on youtube, and then trying to find the video a few years later and it has been removed.

Alot of people bring up ancient art as some sort of representation of people back then but the thing is things were limited by the skill and materials of the artist and they generously used abstraction.
Well I dunno how to post pics anymore since photobucket went pay2play. Her bust looks like someone pretty skilled did it. You mean they made her look better than she really was? I understand what you're saying probably applies to alot of ancient art but in this case it seems like the guy could've sculpted whatever he wanted. I mean he wasn't limited or constrained.

Mixed race = a broad range from white to black, not just "mixed".

They most certainly did have black features. I wish I saved the pictures. If you do a Google search, you will not find them. I told you, they are white washed.

Think of the process like watching a video on youtube, and then trying to find the video a few years later and it has been removed.
I'm going off what they sculpted at the time, did they whitewash ancient Egyptian art?

Also I think I'm coming off as a dick which I'm not trying to do fyi

Well I dunno how to post pics anymore since photobucket went pay2play. Her bust looks like someone pretty skilled did it. You mean they made her look better than she really was? I understand what you're saying probably applies to alot of ancient art but in this case it seems like the guy could've sculpted whatever he wanted. I mean he wasn't limited or constrained.
its actually really hard to make something photo realistic, even for very skilled artists, and alot of times style plays a big part. for example, Michaelangelo's David has a very small penis in proportion to the rest of his body. stuff like that.

Its neither actually.

Caucasian stems from the Caucasus and Asian region.

320px-Caucasus-political_en.svg.png

What you are trying to imply is that the pharaohs were Anglo-Saxon because you think Caucasian means white people.

Stop being a moron.

Last edited:
its actually really hard to make something photo realistic, even for very skilled artists, and alot of times style plays a big part. for example, Michaelangelo's David has a very small penis in proportion to the rest of his body. stuff like that.
I get what your saying. That was their ideal at the time. I think they considered big Dicks barbaric or something.

So with the nefertiti bust and art akin to it are you saying they did the best they could? Or that they changed it to fit some ideal?

I don't think it's to fit an ideal cause ahkenatens statue has a,pot belly, Lake limbs and is ugly as fuck.

I'm going off what they sculpted at the time, did they whitewash ancient Egyptian art?

Also I think I'm coming off as a dick which I'm not trying to do fyi

I don't find you to be offensive. You are curious, which is good.

What I am saying is that if you do a quick search you are only going to see a small percentage of the artifacts. The stuff that they want you to see in order to sway our perceptions. It's very similar to this:

The-deep-web-sites-1.jpg

Also why do they have to generate images of her face? Weren't there busts/statues of what she looked like?
Egyptian Kings and Queens were treated as gods. Their features are going to be enhanced or changed to make them appear more beautiful. A modern example would be to go look at pictures vs paintings of Stalin.

why are they mad?
Egypt is conscripted as being part of "black" history, but the science shows that the Egyptians simply didnt have the same facial features (and I think they assume for that reason) skin tone. It's fringe anger and a fringe interest, but some people are angry because they simply refuse to believe Egyptians could be anything other than traditionally african (for lack of a better word)

Egypt is conscripted as being part of "black" history, but the science shows that the Egyptians simply didnt have the same facial features (and I think they assume for that reason) skin tone. It's fringe anger and a fringe interest, but some people are angry because they simply refuse to believe Egyptians could be anything other than traditionally african (for lack of a better word)

I don't find you to be offensive. You are curious, which is good.

What I am saying is that if you do a quick search you are only going to see a small percentage of the artifacts. The stuff that they want you to see in order to sway our perceptions. It's very similar to this:

The-deep-web-sites-1.jpg

1200px-Nerf_logo.svg.png

It's Nefertiti The bust of her may not even be her. It was conveniently found on the same day that one of Borchardt's patrons was visiting the dig. Some feel it was too well preserved.

Caucasian stems from the Caucasus and Asian region.

320px-Caucasus-political_en.svg.png

What you are trying to imply is that the pharaohs were Anglo-Saxon because you think Caucasian means white people.

Stop being a moron.
Anglo Saxon means they came from Saxony, you stop being a moron.

Back