Queen Nerfetti Face

what I mean is African Americans are a mixed race people to a significant extent and if a person has one drop or just a small percentage of black, they will call that person black. While an actual african person does not see mixed race people or other dark races as black people.

I don't know. Not an area I am familiar with.

I have no idea what you mean. DNA tests show sub Saharan Africans. Like Asians come from Asia. Quite simple really.
Nope, they showed Caucasian. Every single mummy with DNA left in it was Caucasian.

Nope, they showed Caucasian. Every single mummy with DNA left in it was Caucasian.

"Every single mummy with DNA left in it was Caucasian."

This statement is incorrect and misleading.

Been loving the high amounts of salt coming from this

3D model isn't even Close. Doesn't look anything like the black velvet poster I got in my Bathroom.

stock-photo-black-egyptian-princess-in-our-modern-digital-art-style-close-up-the-beauty-power-and-wealth-of-272777552.jpg

Kangz...

Your post left me wanting more. What would be correct?

The Egyptians were a mixed race of people. There have been many ancient civilizations that had rulers from different "races".

The idea of "race" is a relatively contemporary concept.

People shouldn't go around spreading their ignorance and hate if they don't have the faintest idea of African heritage or ancient civilizations.

Also this "face" is another example of white washing. I have watched the process over the years. Wikipedia used to have pictures of the statues of successors and predecessors, but it seems they have replaced the images with artifacts instead. Maybe the suggestion of black pharaohs made people feel uncomfortable. That is a perfect example of white washing. That and Hollywood.

Nefertiti aside, I love when archaeologists front like they have any idea what the early hominids looked like outwardly (with regards to specifics). For example, they recreate Denisovan as being hairless in certain areas of the face and body just because they assume it was, but they really have no fucking idea whether or not that was the case.

Neanderthal is another one. Automatically assumed hairless in distinct regions analogous to modern day man, despite its obviously more robust skeletal structure.

The entire science of recreating remains should be viewed as unreliable and inconclusive, and anybody that understands this fact shouldn't fret much beyond making this simple point known.

Last edited:
The Egyptians were a mixed race of people. There have been many ancient civilizations that had rulers from different "races".

People shouldn't go around spreading their ignorance and hate if they don't have the faintest idea of African heritage or ancient civilizations.

Also this "face" is another example of white washing. I have watched the process over the years. Wikipedia used to have pictures of the statues of successors and predecessors, but it seems they have replaced the images with artifacts instead. Maybe the suggestion of black pharaohs made people feel uncomfortable. That is a perfect example of white washing. That and Hollywood.
There is black washing too though by African Americans.

Nonsense. Look at their monument drawings. None are black. They are not sub Saharan Africans.

Forget the drawings, go off their genetics.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...nt-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

The “white guy” Egyptian Rami Malek would have more sub Saharan “Black” DNA in him than actual ancient Egyptians.

Turns out they are probably the same group of middle eastern farmers that moved west through the Mediterranean and mixed with the “cro-magnon” hunter gatherer groups to create Europe’s ancient tribes (which would explain why their genetics are closer to Europeans than they are sub Saharans or even modern Egyptians it seems).

You say they were mixed race and then say they were black. Which is it?Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Pretty sure mixed is more correct. I mean none of the figures or statues have black African features.

Also why do they have to generate images of her face? Weren't there busts/statues of what she looked like?

Back