Media Pyfer had one of the wildest one punch KOs in MMA history..... Cartoon KO

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

<{Joewithit}><30><mma2>

tom-tom-and-jerry.gif

This some Julian Jackson shit

It's a right hook/straight (correction: whatever you call it, MY BAD Y'ALL). That's all Pyfer did. His opponent landing is what made it "crazy". Joe's punch had no determinating factor on how his opponent shut off other than applying enough force to knock him out. Hyperbole to the max.

Last edited:
It's a right hook/straight. That's all Pyfer did. His opponent landing is what made it "crazy". Joe's punch had no determinating factor on how his opponent shut off other than applying enough force to knock him out. Hyperbole to the max.

Are you slow or something? Yes an opponent's reaction to getting KOd in large part determines how crazy the KO was and how much power was applied to it.

It's a right hook/straight. That's all Pyfer did. His opponent landing is what made it "crazy". Joe's punch had no determinating factor on how his opponent shut off other than applying enough force to knock him out. Hyperbole to the max.
yes, famously, there is no relationship between how someone gets hit, and that person's reaction to getting hit. two completely independent variables

The leg kick completely pivoted his body so he was switch stance on the wrong side unguarded.

Not surprisingly the worst KO’s always happen in regional MMA fights where there can be absurd skill/technical differences.

Great KO tho - there’s a reason they call Pyfer “BodyBagz” (though no idea why they use a “z” lol).

Pyfer may or may not be a hype train in the end but it will be fun to watch as he climbs up the rankings. You have to give credit where credit is due. He certainly did more then just throw a basic right hand and land a fluky KO. Did you not notice how the leg kick switched his opponents stance and the punch was thrown as his opponent was lazily throwing out a jab when completely out of position? He caused his opponent to make several mistakes by throwing the leg kick and staying in range to throw and land that right. He timed it perfectly with the opponent coming forward to match his distance rather than completely disengage and reset.

The leg kick completely pivoted his body so he was switch stance on the wrong side unguarded.

Not surprisingly the worst KO’s always happen in regional MMA fights where there can be absurd skill/technical differences.

Great KO tho - there’s a reason they call Pyfer “BodyBagz” (though no idea why they use a “z” lol).
Great insight for those of us that don't train striking.

Also, not sure about the "z" but I love it. Takes me back to the early 2000z and I feel like it tellz me a little something about Joe that I would not have known otherwise. Gotta use the "z" on all of our postz/episode descriptionz for Bodybagz fight weekz.

I was so conditioned to seeing knock outs in amateur mma that when I transitioned to coaching amateur boxing I was as shocked that 95% of the fights go the distance. When someone does get KO’d it’s a big deal. Took me by surprise

It
was nothing outta the ordinary. Young casual fanboy made this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back