PWD 938: The Balance of Power In Wrestling Has Shifted

Favorite Current Active Wrestling Promotion (As of November 2020)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got addicted to those a few months ago, I was drinking like 3 a day. The Cherry ones are great also.

Fry's (Kroger) grocery store had them on sale for a $1 each once and I emptied the display of what was left. Bought 48 of them at once lol

They are delicious. That's a good deal. The only store that sells them has them at 2 for $4. I don't like being ripped off, BG. Those people are making a fool of ol Rex.

Have you ever had alligator, BG? It taste like chicken. Chicken of the sea, mang.

I had alligator once at this Australian restaurant in Germany. These Aussies opened a restaurant there and served all of their weird meat like Kangaroo and Alligator.

The alligator was dry as fuck, but was ok I guess. Kangaroo steaks slapped so damn hard though. I felt weird as fuck eating a kangaroo, but damn it was delicious.

I saw them japs trap a bunch of dolphins and slaughter them. The dolphins never stood a chance.
I’d like to see them try that shit on a big, nasty AMERICAN Great White, brother

21094030.gif

I had alligator once at this Australian restaurant in Germany. These Aussies opened a restaurant there and served all of their weird meat like Kangaroo and Alligator.

The alligator was dry as fuck, but was ok I guess. Kangaroo steaks slapped so damn hard though. I felt weird as fuck eating a kangaroo, but damn it was delicious.

A kangaroo! Damn, dawg. That's like eating a chimpanzee or some shit, bro!

I’d like to see them try that shit on a big, nasty AMERICAN Great White, brother

21094030.gif

Did you know Orcas flip great whites on their backs and eat their livers? Then the scent of the dead great white spreads out 100s of miles and the other great whites get the fuck out of the area. Great Whites looking out for their homies. ya love to see it

Kangaroo tasted like extra tender beef. It was one of the most delicious meats I ever ate.

It was just weird cause Kangaroos are like people kind of lol

yeah, look at the traps on these freaking things

roger-kangaroo-1544451514.jpg

That's a mood and a half.

Did you know Orcas flip great whites on their backs and eat their livers? Then the scent of the dead great white spreads out 100s of miles and the other great whites get the fuck out of the area. Great Whites looking out for their homies. ya love to see it
Dying Great White, probably
tenor.gif

Surrounding Great Whites, probably
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back