PWD 938: The Balance of Power In Wrestling Has Shifted

Favorite Current Active Wrestling Promotion (As of November 2020)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad they kicked at 2 9/10, they’re as much of Americana as a bald eagle

One of the presidents wanted to push the turkey instead of the bald eagle. Bald eagle had the better look, though. Turkeys don't put asses in sits.

88557521-turkey-s-face-on-a-gray-background-shot-in-studio.jpg

I don't like MMA on so early. I need time to gather my thoughts before all this violence.

Is Ribera's a rib? All their steaks look like shit. And why the fuck do they add like 30 cents of corn on the plate? It looks like a Lacey Evan's steak.

photo0jpg.jpg
I could be wrong but I don’t think steak is a big part of the diet in Japan. Their terrain doesn’t have a lot of pasture for cattle so red meat isn’t as accumulated in their diet as it is here. So it’s probably not so much that it’s good as it was the only steakhouse American wrestlers could go to

I could be wrong but I don’t think steak is a big part of the diet in Japan. Their terrain doesn’t have a lot of pasture for cattle so red meat isn’t as accumulated in their diet as it is here. So it’s probably not so much that it’s good as it was the only steakhouse American wrestlers could go to
<mma4>

Those freaks eat a lot of fish. 600 lbs tuna, bro!

My dad used to eat tuna out of the can with mayonnaise. It was fucking disgusting but the guy was swole as fuck.

Yeah, I also think the wolverine deserves a mention.
In all honestly though it probably should be a white tailed deer. They’re native to damn near every single state and the hunting of them is as American as baseball and Apple pie. I’ve never seen a dang bald eagle but I see a half dozen of these things every night walking the dog. A buck is a pretty majestic sight as well
ows_147986379866521.jpg

I never had Bison steak. I've had Bison burgers a fuck ton of times though and the burgers go extra hard.

These things are bangers

912MG04Ks5L._SL1500_.jpg

It's good for you, it has guarana

<{1-16}>

I got addicted to those a few months ago, I was drinking like 3 a day. The Cherry ones are great also.

Fry's (Kroger) grocery store had them on sale for a $1 each once and I emptied the display of what was left. Bought 48 of them at once lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back