• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 903: Standing By For AEW Fyter Fest / NXT Great American Bash Ratings

Which original Shield member is the best? (In Ring, promos, work rate, physique, etc...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to get back to this

proxy-image

proxy-image

proxy-image

He should go fuck himself then jump in a dumpster fire.

Corvettes of that model were common, the Rebels knew they were caught, diplomatic immunity was a last desperate bluff.

Vader: "has just just been revoked"
Vader should've shot her in the head like lethal weapon 2

Only Nielsen that ever mattered was Leslie Nielsen.

This metric is as useless as Brigitte.

I worked for Nielsen for about 5 years. My job was getting people to register as Nielsen homes and then following up with them to make sure they actually participated. In that entire time, I don't think I ever placed a home under the age of 50.

It’s a barn burner coming down to the stretch

1*uho2NmhgNrZ99ekRC2jxEg.jpeg

I’m still pretty hot that we only got this once at a throwaway summer PPV

I worked for Nielsen for about 5 years. My job was getting people to register as Nielsen homes and then following up with them to make sure they actually participated. In that entire time, I don't think I ever placed a home under the age of 50.
Feel like I've been telling people for years that only old people have those.

Hell good luck getting millenials to pick up a phone.

Feel like I've been telling people for years that only old people have those.

Hell good luck getting millenials to pick up a phone.

Young people wouldn't pick up phone 20 years ago, let alone now. Hell, I don't think most of them realize you can actually talk on phones.

Young people wouldn't pick up phone 20 years ago, let alone now. Hell, I don't think most of them realize you can actually talk on phones.
Sounds like a white person thing tbh.

Most minorities I know share the similar secretary for our parents stories.

Ryan Cabrera is a name I haven't heard in a long, long time.

Never heard of this dude. First time I heard she was seeing him, I confused him for Melky Cabrera and wondered how they met.

WWE needs to get back to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back