• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 903: Standing By For AEW Fyter Fest / NXT Great American Bash Ratings

Which original Shield member is the best? (In Ring, promos, work rate, physique, etc...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck no
Apparently a fresh juicy seedless watermelon has too much water already in it so the vodka wont drain into it
I kept fucking with it all day and got most of the vodka to pour outta the bottle but it just stayed right there near the hole and didnt go into the rest of the watermelon
That one tiny section tasted like pure gasoline though lol
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>​
I'm sorry

Went on a drive at like 2 in the morning and saw a broad pushing about 250 walking down the street in a g string and a see through lingerie gown that was split up the sides
My girl rolled down the window and said "Whats up sexy mama" and started taking pictures and that broad bent over, pulled down her g string and started splacking her hams right there in front of the Taco Bell

source.gif

Went on a drive at like 2 in the morning and saw a broad pushing about 250 walking down the street in a g string and a see through lingerie gown that was split up the sides
My girl rolled down the window and said "Whats up sexy mama" and started taking pictures and that broad bent over, pulled down her g string and started splacking her hams right there in front of the Taco Bell

source.gif
I’m glad Nia Jax had a great 4th of July

Chat me up on this. @PWD

maxresdefault.jpg

Rouge One is on TV...and so much better than the Disney Trilogy
Even though it totally fucks up the beginning of the A New Hope.

Vader needs a dubbed line of "bitch I just saw your fucking ship leave the one I personally fucked up".

Chat me up on this. @PWD

maxresdefault.jpg

It’s a perfect move by Masvidal. If he wins he’s the champ. If he loses, he gets to say he didn’t have a full camp and took a fight against a world champion on 7 days notice across the globe. Brilliant.

Also, #AndNew

Meh. Even on a full camp he ain't winning. Though the excuses are already coming out cuz secretly even his supporters know he cant win
He basically could get ragdolled and have a guaranteed rematch due to the circumstances.

Even though it totally fucks up the beginning of the A New Hope.

Vader needs a dubbed line of "bitch I just saw your fucking ship leave the one I personally fucked up".

Corvettes of that model were common, the Rebels knew they were caught, diplomatic immunity was a last desperate bluff.

Vader: "has just just been revoked"

He basically could get ragdolled and have a guaranteed rematch due to the circumstances.
That's my point. I know it's a financial move, but if you dont think you can win the fight or you take it last minute I dont wanna hear you whine like a bitch for 6 months after. Take your money and asswhoppin and get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back