pWd 871: I got a crusty butt

Who? yes, we are doing it again STFU

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me, i'm in jolly old blighty. Just had a mass text from the government telling us to all stay the fuck indoors.

Do meth dealers deliver during the lockdown, or are you making your own?
Got a bathtub for a reason.

Thank feck for Amazon, Netflix and Disney+, otherwise lockdown would be far less tolerable. How are all you bastards coping, dunno if any of you are staying home?

Working from home, but other than that my life hasn't changed much. I did find a new podcast where a sultry sounding lady reads scary stories, which has been fun.

JR Kratos now has his own doll!
Definitely copping one of these to go along with my Papa Esco

FB_IMG_1585054205283.jpg

Marble racing is my new favorite sport
The drama and emotion as the racers twist and turn through the course has me hooked
HOOKED!!

The matches that were supposed to be at NxT Takeover Tampa are now going to be on the Wednesday shows starting next week.

So Foley did the dick spot with Joey Ryan because he thought it would only be seen by the few people in attendance.

<{hfved}>

The drama and emotion as the racers twist and turn through the course has me hooked
HOOKED!!

272271-marble-madness-genesis-front-cover.jpg

HOOKED!!

That setup and overtake Deep Ocean used to take 2nd place was NASTY

I used to love that game at the arcades, bought a PSP just to play it again back when those were around
I guess that's why this new sport sensation that's sweeping the nation is scratching my itch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back