pWd 871: I got a crusty butt

Who? yes, we are doing it again STFU

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing a 2020 version...

2020 Brawl For All would be a bunch of sober video game playing dorks who have never been in a fight in their lives.

It would be entertaining if they put Matt Riddle on one side of the bracket to destroy everyone and Aleister Black on the other side of the bracket to destroy everyone then have a good final.

Apparently All Japan, Big Japan, and DDT all ran shows over the last couple of days and drew decent crowds lol they don't give a fuck about corona

Read the All Japan show was great. Might sub to their service since they started running shows again.

Last edited:
Jim Ross about to get punked for his girl

L5CZ6Or.jpg

Brawl for All was great, only would've been better if the participants got atleast 6 weeks of training beforehand.

I like how there are people out there claiming it was this massive failure.....sure first two weeks people were chanting "we want Wrestling" but when Bart Gunn started knocking out guys, that opening riff for the Brawl for All theme was getting pops, and during the semis, you had crowds popping for takedowns, meaning the audience was paying attention to this tournament and just needed time to get the rules.

And it didn't make any top guy during that time look weaker.....audience knew better

Brawl for All discussion.

Brawl for All birthed The Godfather, stopped Dr Deaths mainevent push, let us watch JBL get KTFO'd and gave us a dope ass theme song.

That's a success imo.

Dana Brooke should be quarantined for atleast six months....then maybe her lip injections will dissolve and she looks normal.

#TwoBirdsOneStone

Brawl for All was great, only would've been better if the participants got atleast 6 weeks of training beforehand.

I like how there are people out there claiming it was this massive failure.....sure first two weeks people were chanting "we want Wrestling" but when Bart Gunn started knocking out guys, that opening riff for the Brawl for All theme was getting pops, and during the semis, you had crowds popping for takedowns, meaning the audience was paying attention to this tournament and just needed time to get the rules.

And it didn't make any top guy during that time look weaker.....audience knew better

That Brawl For All theme was a banger.

Funny thing is, Billy Gunn went to management and said "You're not really making this a shoot are you?!" and they said "We are", Billy then replied "Well if that's the case, you can't let Bart in it, he's gonna kill everyone", and they laughed at him, and he's saying "No, I'm serious, you're not in the bars with him".

JR then started saying "Well, it's one thing knocking out drunks, but..." before launching into his spiel about Dr. Death.

How is this not an automatic thing?!?!?!
Sherdog devs are lazy assholes and haven't figured out how to auto tag you in Asuka video posts

That Brawl For All theme was a banger.

Funny thing is, Billy Gunn went to management and said "You're not really making this a shoot are you?!" and they said "We are", Billy then replied "Well if that's the case, you can't let Bart in it, he's gonna kill everyone", and they laughed at him, and he's saying "No, I'm serious, you're not in the bars with him".

JR then started saying "Well, it's one thing knocking out drunks, but..." before launching into his spiel about Dr. Death.
lol I can just hear JR now. “Well he’s a 4x All American. Orange Bowl champion, Fiesta Bowl champion, Sun Bowl champion. Hrrrrrrr”

ed-ferrara-oklahoma.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back