pWd 871: I got a crusty butt

Who? yes, we are doing it again STFU

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawl for all yessss!!! I dont care what anyone says.. because it seems like everyone in history hated the brawl for all. I loved it when they first did it and still love the idea today.

Brawl for all yessss!!! I dont care what anyone says.. because it seems like everyone in history hated the brawl for all. I loved it when they first did it and still love the idea today.
I can appreciate the pettiness of Russo booking the entire thing just to spite Bradshaw

5384499f445af67c9c793226d9f876c76f42798a_hq.gif

I wonder who has the best “big match” resume in wwe history. Probably taker.

rock is
1-1 against cena
1-2 against scsa
2-0 against hogan
won the tag match against the alliance
Idk what else off the top of my head

I always check these threads for the mascots. I can't figure out how I feel about this one. Weird plastic face and stubby legs, but still appealing for some reason.

You have described most instagram models.

I wouldn't mind seeing a 2020 version...

that's my shit,
that's my shit

Yep, I’m rewatching Raw from around then and still like it. The only time I ever gave a shit about Savio Vega or Dr Death.

I watched this tonight. Definitely emotional especially if you are an empath, but great? Not sure how the end game of someone killing their wife and child is great...got some bad vibes from Chavo too.

I think it was really good to great as a docu. This has been covered by youtubers and the like but none with the totality of access that Vice had. It's especially poignant in that it objectively covers Benoit's descent and just how bad of a trigger that Eddie's death was for him.

In many ways, it made me feel like when Jericho had Nancy's sister on his podcast: They were telling stories about Chris and Nancy as people and doing so with warmth and humor, presumably because they saw Chris a week before the murders and Chris that weekend as two different things. No blame but it speaks volumes as to how close that group was and how important wrestling was to them that Benoit's glaring mental illness was never noticed or recognized or addressed.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched part one yet.

Want to see the part one and two together.

Thank feck for Amazon, Netflix and Disney+, otherwise lockdown would be far less tolerable. How are all you bastards coping, dunno if any of you are staying home?

Thank feck for Amazon, Netflix and Disney+, otherwise lockdown would be far less tolerable. How are all you bastards coping, dunno if any of you are staying home?
Decided to start a meth habit.

Big Money Tony should book this guy to wander around the empty warehouse fucking up peoples interviews and doing pratfalls

Gotta work, keeping your lights on*.

If you’re in the United States.

Gotta work, keeping your lights on*.

If you’re in the United States.

Not me, i'm in jolly old blighty. Just had a mass text from the government telling us to all stay the fuck indoors.

Been holding out for just the right moment so I could dedicate the time to it that it deserves.

Do meth dealers deliver during the lockdown, or are you making your own?

I had a dream I was at my friend's house with a bunch of people. We were watching a Royal Rumble match don't know which one, and he started talking shit about Undertaker. Then Takers gong went off, and he appeared in the house and chokeslammed my friend through a glass table.

<Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back