PWD 870: Open for #OurBusiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wish he had you on your back.

Is this calling me fat or implying that I'm only into chicks with solid deadlifts?
I read it as Bat saying "you wish you had me on your back."

So I tried to call Bat fat while accidentally insulting you. <Lmaoo>

I've had a long day, give me a break lol

NJ just got ordered to stay home other than "essential" things. Looking at the list of "essentials," I have no idea why anyone would go out for any other reason.
My boss had a meeting with our shop guys, and somehow installing closets are considered a fucking essential job.

Foot level retarded.

I read it as Bat saying "you wish you had me on your back."

So I tried to call Bat fat while accidentally insulting you. <Lmaoo>

I've had a long day, give me a break lol
<LikeReally5>

I'm 180 you limey poof.

<LikeReally5>

I'm 180 you limey poof.
Dude, calling me a limey is racist. You can't make reference to someone's nationality when talking about disease, haven't you heard?

my sister told me she watched Back To The Future for the first time while quarantined and it was “good” and she “liked it” instead of “this is one of the greatest movies ever made that completely captures the hopeful American spirit of the 1980’s and made me feel like a better person inside for having seen it.” What a slacker

Is NWA Power Power Power worth getting caught up on for a lifelong WWF/E mark like me, Peter? Is that nice young lady with the large breasts featured prominently?
I haven't watched it in weeks
When they started going heavy on skits and interviews I started losing interest

my sister told me she watched Back To The Future for the first time while quarantined and it was “good” and she “liked it” instead of “this is one of the greatest movies ever made that completely captures the hopeful American spirit of the 1980’s and made me feel like a better person inside for having seen it.” What a slacker
Have you seen the Back To The Future documentary on Hulu?

I'm stuck at home now...fucking great. My so-called vacation from social media comes to an end because I can't do anything but watch shit, go for walks & drives.

Oh and also because ambush keeps posting eye candy...

My boss had a meeting with our shop guys, and somehow installing closets are considered a fucking essential job.

Foot level retarded.

Lots of people redesigning their bedrooms in these trying times.

Jim retweeted this:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back