PWD 870: Open for #OurBusiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided against purchasing the new Doom game, finna get started on Ori And The Will Of The Wisp instead
Hope I don't get stuck and be forced to rage quit forever like I did on the last Ori game

Decided against purchasing the new Doom game, finna get started on Ori And The Will Of The Wisp instead
Hope I don't get stuck and be forced to rage quit forever like I did on the last Ori game
<26>

26BF16ABF141E9AB6864B9496A995E905E491677

People act like 74 is so old and Vince could just go at any day. My grandpa is still running bulldozers and graders daily at 80 and he doesn’t have a billion dollars. We’ve only seen the beginning of senile Vince. He’s running the show for 10-15 more years at least. 74 ain’t shit

Ali is Smackdown Ricochet

He's dead in the water. Might as well ask to be future endeavored.

Heyman is supposedly a big fan of Ricochet. For some reason.

Sometimes I swear Riccochet has springs built into his knees. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so effortlessly fluid in the ring so he has an upside but my Lord he’s a 0 on the charisma and promo side. He needs a mouthpiece but Vince hates face managers and his ring style won’t work for a heel

Heyman is supposedly a big fan of Ricochet. For some reason.

Heyman loves guys like that. A few years ago he was all over Ospreay's nuts back when Ospreay was basically white Ricochet.

I still remember that cringey video when Heyman was doing a Q&A in England in front of a big crowd and he called Ospreay up. He praised the hell out of Ospreay, then wanted to surprise him with a contract, crowd got hyped as fuck thinking it was a WWE contract, but it was for fucking Evolve lol the crowd instantly deflated and you could see the look of disappointment on Ospreay's face. Ospreay politely turned it down lol

Heyman loves guys like that. A few years ago he was all over Ospreay's nuts back when Ospreay was basically white Ricochet.

I still remember that cringey video when Heyman was doing a Q&A in England in front of a big crowd and he called Ospreay up. He praised the hell out of Ospreay, then wanted to surprise him with a contract, crowd got hyped as fuck thinking it was a WWE contract, but it was for fucking Evolve lol the crowd instantly deflated and you could see the look of disappointment on Ospreay's face. Ospreay politely turned it down lol
lol I wonder if he owes all the Evolve wrestlers tens of thousands of dollars like in ECW.

Sometimes I swear Riccochet has springs built into his knees. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so effortlessly fluid in the ring so he has an upside but my Lord he’s a 0 on the charisma and promo side. He needs a mouthpiece but Vince hates face managers and his ring style won’t work for a heel

Dude has an easy in to be a heel too if the WWE thought about it. Dude could slow down, act like he's gonna hit a big move from the top and wave it off to get heat. If he got a mouth piece and just chain wrestled it could be great. Then after a while he hits a big ass 630 for the face turn to a massive crowd pop.

Dude has an easy in to be a heel too if the WWE thought about it. Dude could slow down, act like he's gonna hit a big move from the top and wave it off to get heat. If he got a mouth piece and just chain wrestled it could be great. Then after a while he hits a big ass 630 for the face turn to a massive crowd pop.
Someone his size could only be an effective heel manager/ref/etc.

@Pliny Pete So Between the Sheets is supposed to be covering March 1985 but they don't talk about the 20/20 thing with Stossel?

<JerryWWF>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back