PWD 870: Open for #OurBusiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricochet should join Sami's group. He could have Sami talk shit for him and be like "this man is an artist and kills himself with big moves for you fans and you fans don't give him the respect he deserves". It writes itself and Big Brain Sami would get him over.

@Pliny Pete So Between the Sheets is supposed to be covering March 1985 but they don't talk about the 20/20 thing with Stossel?

<JerryWWF>
It happened in December and aired in February so there's no reason to talk about it in March
They have rules, very strict rules!!

It happened in December and aired in February so there's no reason to talk about it in March
They have rules, very strict rules!!
It's in the March 4th Observer, dammit!

Dude has an easy in to be a heel too if the WWE thought about it. Dude could slow down, act like he's gonna hit a big move from the top and wave it off to get heat. If he got a mouth piece and just chain wrestled it could be great. Then after a while he hits a big ass 630 for the face turn to a massive crowd pop.
tumblr_ntilzd6X1C1swlf6ho1_500.gif

lol imagine the aneurysm young Dave must've had in 85.

Stossel: "I talked with Hogan a little. He's the best wrestler, isn't he?"
Dave: "The consensus is Ric Flair."
Stossel: "Who's that? If he's so good then why isn't he at MSG?"

zawMQmG.jpg

Did you ever see that NBC Sports World show from 1985 about wrestling?
No. I wasn't even born then.
Maybe the Eddy Mansfeld exposing kayfabe thing happened in March?

@Rex Poppa Pump -- did you ever check out Renegade Radio? Jay is doing a private Zoom chat for members of his program. He answered my two-part question about building a home gym and the big question of Bret vs. Shawn.

Then he told a great story about meeting Stone Cold back in 97 or so.

Not yet. I need to, I need some new stuff to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back