PWD 870: Open for #OurBusiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood:

89e11fc698c4f005.png

Sometimes I swear Riccochet has springs built into his knees. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so effortlessly fluid in the ring so he has an upside but my Lord he’s a 0 on the charisma and promo side. He needs a mouthpiece but Vince hates face managers and his ring style won’t work for a heel

Maybe ...

... walks him to the ring, cuts a promo for him, and then he takes a swig, looks at her cleavage, and yells, "Bang, baby, bang!"

Not yet. I need to, I need some new stuff to listen to.

He's got a couple hundred episodes with a nice variety. Interviews with wrestlers, trainers, business people, etc. Others where he just goes in depth on training or answers questions about training. He recently (last couple months) had the NXT trainer on that you and RSR were talking about the other day.

I think you'd really like it and if you don't check it out soon I might start taking it as a personal slight, like you don't trust my judgment or something.

Eat a bag of Foot dicks Becky.
While I always agree with this, this was actually a decent joke from her. Considering that was her original terrible gimmick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back