pWd 868: CancelMania

Better war movie?

• Saving Private Ryan

• Apocalypse Now

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
14509336.jpg

Kinda surprised this wasn't the team playing with guitar hero controllers.

Kinda surprised this wasn't the team playing with guitar hero controllers.

This was when Curt Hawkins was calling himself "The Party Starter". Which kind of went against the team name "The Gatecrashers".

This was when Curt Hawkins was calling himself "The Party Starter". Which kind of went against the team name "The Gatecrashers".

Nothing screams party starter like a dorky dude with a doll collection.

Apoc Now just didnt do it for me. As a military history buff, military movie fan, and almost 18 years of military service...

I watched AN three times. The first time where i didn't like it, the second time to give it a chance, the third time because someone I was with never saw it.

Platoon, FMJ and Forrest Gump are better fictional Nam movies.

It's actually based on the book Heart of Darkness (as is the video game, Spec Ops: The Line) detailing themes of madness, colonialism, and unsavory necessity.

Sean O Haire could have been the best big man in the Biz.

Why they broke up him and Jindrak, potentially a new era Road Warriors, I'll never know. His stage fright on promos was a damn shame. If he could have cut those Devil's Advocate bits live...

Last edited:
@Frank23 Why does EC3 look so sad?

He saw a pic of Rex's traps and was depressed by how tiny they were. He's a very empathic person and can't help but be sad that someone has to go through life like that.

Death Triangle is an awesome name.

I wonder with all these 6-man matches if AEW will do a 6-man tag title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back