• Apocalypse Now

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

there are some neat photos

017_STARR_12291996_0007--f7cdd0bb349ceaa43c54b998dc478dc0.jpg

010_aLIGER_06001992_0011--8b4ca9a1992d27adaf44b0ed3ab1e99c.jpg

including brad armstrong's magnificent mullet

The Thin Red Line is my favourite war movie, but everyone I know doesn't like it.

I think Apocalypse Now is overrated. Fave 'Nam movie is Full Metal Jacket.

So, the preliminary format for ChestleMania is this.

There are two brackets, Possibly Real, these are the women who have real boobs, or fake ones but we're not sure if they are or not, and Absolutely Fake, it's as the category suggests.

So, the preliminary format for ChestleMania is this.

There are two brackets, Possibly Real, these are the women who have real boobs, or fake ones but we're not sure if they are or not, and Absolutely Fake, it's as the category suggests.
That seems like one bracket will be bigger than the other.

[<cena1}

You could even say the one is...

Wait for it....

You know it's coming....

Almost there....

It's stacked.

<Y2JSmirk>

They closed the schools here for a month.

We're still just at 2 weeks officially, but they seem to be preparing for longer. Little League is pushed back 30 days at this point, and swim and music are both cancelled for 2 weeks. I think for music they are going to try to do remote lessons, via Skype, I guess.

I love my kid, but if I survive 2 weeks home with him I'm going on a nice vacation by myself.

Two days without martial arts:

LTR: Daddy, is Karate Japanese or Mexican?

We had literally just finished The Karate Kid Part 2.

The Thin Red Line is my favourite war movie, but everyone I know doesn't like it.

I think Apocalypse Now is overrated. Fave 'Nam movie is Full Metal Jacket.

My favorite war movie is the first half of Full Metal Jacket. The second half of FMJ is probably in my top 5 too, though.

WWE should put this on Raw tonight.

Wasn’t the finish.

In these trying times, let us not forget to celebrate the important days, my friends.

D1y5WCDXgAEj-BS.jpg

Just put on AEW from last week. No idea who this Lance Archer guy is. I thought Jake's guy was going to be Harper.

Just put on AEW from last week. No idea who this Lance Archer guy is. I thought Jake's guy was going to be Harper.

I liked his tag team with Bulldog Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back