PWD 814: Motivated BJ Penn on his bak

Motivated Penn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't believe that.....we always stand up to obvious bullies.
Funny you say that, because we are led to believe that Twitter is the one fighting the bullies.

Funny you say that, because we are led to believe that Twitter is the one fighting the bullies.
It's a group of losers surrounding usually one person to make them do something they don't want to to do......the best heels don't think they're the bad guys.

Need to BJ Penn them in the streets.

Doubling down. This movie is gonna blow.

Doubling down. This movie is gonna blow.

I think it might be good if you accept it for what it is, an art house character study of a mans slow descent into madness
If you go in wanting a comic book movie then yea, its gonna be a miserable piece of crap

Glow season 3 was good
Started out mildly interesting then got real terrible but then after they went camping it got good
The ending gives me hope that season 4 will be more like season 1 as they try to rebuild the promotion and tv show

69692528_1344776089004296_5364848034595209216_n.jpg

69106394_1344776102337628_3840918248413462528_n.jpg

Dave Chappelles new special just tells me, you need to be an actual adult to watch comedy specials these days and the people offended over it, need to remove the stick out of their asses.

I almost passed the fuck out laughing so damn hard when he was doing his impressions.

False alarm active shooter report at Travis AFB
@J Danger musta been walking around in a tank top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back