PWD 814: Motivated BJ Penn on his bak

Motivated Penn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should
I open a brand new 7 up just to have a couple sip

Not that great of a listen half way through.

This felt like 2 1/2 hours of JR sucking up to Punk on behalf of AEW. Don’t think he said one critical thing about him and instead criticized Trips at every turn. He even said AJ’s book was a great read for God’s sakes!

Should
I open a brand new 7 up just to have a couple sip

Yes, you are dad. You can open up a can and take some sips and put the opened can back in the fridge and everyone knows that is dad's can. It's one of our few privileges, brother

@LifeIsNotFair Dem hurricanes you got over there - work or shoot? It seems a lot of people are making money of those thangs, dawg

Yes, you are dad. You can open up a can and take some sips and put the opened can back in the fridge and everyone knows that is dad's can. It's one of our few privileges, brother
Ur right dawg. Dat I’d mr otuvfkyt

giphy.gif

I hate these hurricanes, unless that sumbitch drives up the Atlantic coast there are going be power outages in central FL.

So I sit here drinking Minute Maid Peach Punch & Rum while I pack everyone's bags just in case there is an evacuation (like there was by Bulls' fans after the first half of USF/Wisconsin). Hopefully our mangroves will be ok.
PPR.jpeg

Favorite Retro RPG...I'm playing it again for the first time since I was a wee brat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back