• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 799: I didn't ask for this...neither did you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I did think you might live near London when you were saying that stuff. I'm west country.

Here in Freedomland, you can just build one in your backyard if you want. In Texas if you don't have a smoker of some kind, the next question is usually when your hysterectomy is.

+4 through 6 call me Tiger Foot

EAgfnYwXUAIRlm0.jpg

Yeah, I did think you might live near London when you were saying that stuff. I'm west country.

Nice. Apparently there are some beautiful beaches and woodland areas there. I wanted to do it this year, though I've put it off until I have money to spare...

I've seen two bedroom houses be on rent for £500 a month near the south coast. Sounds great, but the commute would be too much...

Jim shooting on Jordynne Grace.

Nice. Apparently there are some beautiful beaches and woodland areas there. I wanted to do it this year, though I've put it off until I have money to spare...

I've seen two bedroom houses be on rent for £500 a month near the south coast. Sounds great, but the commute would be too much...
You could get one for way cheaper near where I live, but it'd be a two bedroom house that you'd have to share with your 14 other flatmates all named Muhammad.

Seems WWE is not real confident in their ability to sell tickets to Hell In A Cell in Sacramento since this is the set up, only selling tickets in 12 sections of the arena
Whats up with that one random ass section on top though?
I guess maybe they want fans in that section for camera angles when sports entertainers are on top of the cage?
Thats all I can think of

67365187_2522948171090421_7393580561324834816_n.jpg

They're selling no tickets in section 6? That doesn't seem right, as one would think that they would surely want some fans there.

@lakersfan45 , what are your thoughts on Nikki Cross? She seems like she just might be your type with questions like this.

I agree I think we would hang hours of great dialogue with each other and I find her very attractive. But I would be very cautious the first time I licked her ass

Wwwwoooowwwww

#MyJacksonvilleStripper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back