• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 799: I didn't ask for this...neither did you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who Jordynne Grace is, but JIm Cornette is a fat pussy.

Tiger Foot almost 1’d it

EAhBvzTX4AAm-yx.jpg

I won't be watching but I hope Cyborg exits on a win and heads to Bellator to face Budd. Nunes slays everyone so there is no point hanging around the UFC.

I hear we need people to fill out the Dakotas, so...

Sometimes I want to move to a state like that, RS. I used to have a dream of moving to the east coast and hunting great whites just for their fins. People said, "No, Rex Choc, you can't do that it's wrong"

<puh-lease75>

Sometimes I want to move to a state like that, RS. I used to have a dream of moving to the east coast and hunting great whites just for their fins. People said, "No, Rex Choc, you can't do that it's wrong"

<puh-lease75>

We’ll have this cranked as we leave the harbor

“I see you brought your rubbers, AHAHAHAH!”

I'm with Frankie until the Rex. UNTIL THE END!

#JerseyStrong

I remember when I was on the east coast having to wait until 10 to watch. I didn't like that, Soc. As a matter of fact I had heat with that!

And last weekend I spent $75 on the Pacquio fight. God damn this insatiable thirst for violence, Frank! GOD DAMN IT TO HELL!
Soon enough we’ll have 36 hours of it per weekend for FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back