PWD 799: I didn't ask for this...neither did you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so. I've heard her referred to as a power bottom at one point but I dont really know what that means.
How's she feeling now anyway? I seen her tweet yesterday, but didn't like it as I thought it would be a bit creepy lol

@lakersfan45 , what are your thoughts on Nikki Cross? She seems like she just might be your type with questions like this.

s-l1000.jpg

No one.

If you don't listen, this happens

@lakersfan45 , what are your thoughts on Nikki Cross? She seems like she just might be your type with questions like this.

That was one of my favorite things about SoA. Opening scene, gang stumbles upon an important plot device
“Jeeesus Christ.”
*guitar strum*
Riding through this world

I don't think my man expected to be suspended from his asshole 4 feet in the air tho
That's because he wasn't aware of the dude performing the hand seals necessary for the Kanchojutsu.

Seems WWE is not real confident in their ability to sell tickets to Hell In A Cell in Sacramento since this is the set up, only selling tickets in 12 sections of the arena
Whats up with that one random ass section on top though?
I guess maybe they want fans in that section for camera angles when sports entertainers are on top of the cage?
Thats all I can think of

67365187_2522948171090421_7393580561324834816_n.jpg

I dont think so. I've heard her referred to as a power bottom at one point but I dont really know what that means.

Power bottoms like to be the ones getting fucked and I thought it could only work for gays due to pitching and catching issues

@Wrath of Foamy Doesnt have an air conditioner !! what kinda third world shit is that ?

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

UK buildings are mainly brick and concrete, built for fairly cold to mild conditions.

A typical British home should have effective heating as standard, but A/C is rare.

If climate change is a thing and the UK is going to see +30c temperatures more regularly, than this needs to change.

Besides, I don't see why asking for better living conditions for renters is such a bad thing...

It won't be a problem in a year or two, when I have my shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back