PWD 783: The Ultimate Warrior

Team

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's one of those "Kill Count" videos on Youtube for Sleepaway Camp and, the thumbnail is the same as @lakersfan45 's AV. I immediately pulled my face I always do when it is anything related to his inconsistently illiterate ass
{<doc}

Was Stomping Ground any good last night?

It started crappy, got good in the middle and then shit the bed towards the end.

Bayley can finally face someone from the Smackdown division, considering the talent that is there there ton of new feuds to go to now the Bliss story is wrapped up as a make good for the awful 2017 feud. Enjoying the rebuild of Bayley as a credible character, took a long two years but as the fighting face champ for a while would do her good. Predictably, the belt either goes back to Charlotte or someone from left field like an Mandy Rose/Deville.

In the mean-time, Lynch/Bayley might as well hold the titles for rest of the year considering past reigns of Charlotte/Bliss that went on and on as heel champs. The woman division hasn't had a long face title reign like the Cena era, so it would change things up.

Bayley can finally face someone from the Smackdown division, considering the talent that is there there ton of new feuds to go to now the Bliss story is wrapped up as a make good for the awful 2017 feud. Enjoying the rebuild of Bayley as a credible character, took a long two years but as the fighting face champ for a while would do her good. Predictably, the belt either goes back to Charlotte or someone from left field like an Mandy Rose/Deville.

In the mean-time, Lynch/Bayley might as well hold the titles for rest of the year considering past reigns of Charlotte/Bliss that went on and on as heel champs. The woman division hasn't had a long face title reign like the Cena era, so it would change things up.

Charlotte champ by Summer Slam confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back