PWD 783: The Ultimate Warrior

Team

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Minotauro Rex Foot

Don't let anyone ever tell you your threads aren't good enough Footrex.

MizHighFive.jpg

Thank you, DRH. Some people just don’t concern themselves with how their words affect others.

Should have had a bigger build and done on a major ppv.

With Drew winless against Reigns doubt he be in the Universal title picture, I thought this would be the year he be main eventing in the post Lesnar era instead he's a lackey again. I take Drew over Corbin in main eventing PPVs, with the finish of tonight it means it will continue with a mixed tag for extreme rules.

The novelty of an mixed tag with both titles on the line will headline the ppv, as on the Smackdown side is midcard'd for the world title picture as it's CM Punk 2012 for Kofi as he won't main event a PPV as champ.

The constant push of Corbin is puzzling considering ratings decline when he pushed as the top heel last year during his GM run, would of thought they got the message then instead they double down and went all in on Baron trying to make it happen as a top heel and it's just not there.

With Drew winless against Reigns doubt he be in the Universal title picture, I thought this would be the year he be main eventing in the post Lesnar era instead he's a lackey again. I take Drew over Corbin in main eventing PPVs, with the finish of tonight it means it will continue with a mixed tag for extreme rules.

The novelty of an mixed tag with both titles on the line will headline the ppv, as on the Smackdown side is midcard'd for the world title picture as it's CM Punk 2012 for Kofi as he won't main event a PPV as champ.

The constant push of Corbin is puzzling considering ratings decline when he pushed as the top heel last year during his GM run, would of thought they got the message then instead they double down and went all in on Baron trying to make it happen as a top heel and it's just not there.

Problem with Drew is that he's frequently paired vs Roman. Both guys are really good but far too similar. Styles make fights.

Problem with Corbin is pretty much the same problem that came up with Roman: He's not doing anything wrong. Whether it's the creative team, the persona change, or even that he's seen as favored by the office (causing backlash from fans on principle,) the fans don't like him and they're taking it seriously. The office sees a guy not getting over but being a model employee that's respected by the boys. That guy is going to stay on top.

There's one of those "Kill Count" videos on Youtube for Sleepaway Camp and, the thumbnail is the same as @lakersfan45 's AV. I immediately pulled my face I always do when it is anything related to his inconsistently illiterate ass
{<doc}

Was Stomping Ground any good last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back