PWD 719: Educated Feet

Who is the better wrestler?

• Finn Balor

• Seth Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth over Balor for my vote: peak Rollins superior to peak Balor, Rollins is way better on the mic and show more personality throughout his WWE run. However, an Balor heel run hasn't occurred yet but heel Rollins was great in spite of his world title reign been Honky Tonk Man 2.0.

Balor had that match with AJ Styles at TLC, but outside of that nothing memorable on the main roster just smiling face with a jacket. Zero character outsid of that and the Demon rarely shows up so that's a non-factor for me. Wearing paint doesn't increase your personality/character at all if there's no depth.

Rollins had the 2014 series with Ambrose, that gauntlet match, tag series against the Bar, IC title matches againist Miz/Ziggler.

DzMjOpEXgAACA73.jpg
<mma4>

see foot is a good guy!

Ronda sucks so bad at promos.

Ronda should be the silent destroyer of the division ala WCW Dean Malenko, those mic skills get exposed whenever she speaks even in short promos it gets bad. Let the action speak louder than words and keep the promos short and to the point.

Asuka should be the silent destroyer of the division ala WCW Dean Malenko, those mic skills get exposed whenever she speaks even in short promos it gets bad. Let the action speak louder than words and keep the promos short and to the point.

FTFY.

Revival tag champs about time, I recall there takeover match with American Alpha that sold me on them as a top level tag team. To think before that they jobbed out to the B-team and various other teams for so long that almost faded to irrelevance. A good length title reign can repair all the jobbing they done.

True, both are applicable but Ronda needs her posse to come up from NXT and be the pot-stirrers then she takes cares of the action, anyway to reduce the mic time of Rousey as it's a clear negative.

The initial Mcmahon/Austin feud didn't have Austin grovelling for an apology as it would make his character look weak and contradiction to the 'Stone cold' character. Yet in the bootleg version, Becky is apologizing and groveling to the Mcmahons, neutered her character a bit been 'the man' been so compliance to authority. Ton of time, to turn it around and give Lynch an edge again in the build to Mania, tons of time for WWE to do an Austin tribute act via Becky.

Might as well go full Austin, since there doing the anti-authority story hits already.
tune in next week when The Man fills the McMahon limousine with cement!

So of the chamber matches which will main event: woman tag titles has the 'historic' tag and WWE now seriously pushing the woman's division could headline and the WWE title which hasn't headline a PPV since the brand split PPV era ended. I could see the woman tag ME if Sasha/Bayley win if WWE wants to close the PPV on a hight note.

At the same time, Daniel Bryan is red hot heel and rarely main event outside of his match with Brock at Survivor Series, long overdue for the WWE title to finally headline a PPV. Either way, a chamber match will headline and probably be down to last minute before PPV goes on air to decide who closes.

Foot is split decisionsing me on SongPop, like one significant strike. He good on his pop and rap.

Seth over Balor for my vote: peak Rollins superior to peak Balor, Rollins is way better on the mic and show more personality throughout his WWE run. However, an Balor heel run hasn't occurred yet but heel Rollins was great in spite of his world title reign been Honky Tonk Man 2.0.

Balor had that match with AJ Styles at TLC, but outside of that nothing memorable on the main roster just smiling face with a jacket. Zero character outsid of that and the Demon rarely shows up so that's a non-factor for me. Wearing paint doesn't increase your personality/character at all if there's no depth.

Rollins had the 2014 series with Ambrose, that gauntlet match, tag series against the Bar, IC title matches againist Miz/Ziggler.

Rollins also had the Cena/Lesnar triple threat MOTY in 2015. I'm quite surprised at the poll results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back