PWD 719: Educated Feet

Who is the better wrestler?

• Finn Balor

• Seth Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronda should be the silent destroyer of the division ala WCW Dean Malenko, those mic skills get exposed whenever she speaks even in short promos it gets bad. Let the action speak louder than words and keep the promos short and to the point.

She can generally deliver one good line and she has the "legit" background to back it up. But they ruin it by having her ramble on for 5 minutes. Like last week when she confronted Becky walking out, if she had just said, "Ice and Advil, bitch," and kept walking it would have been perfect. Instead she delivers 90 crappy seconds of forced garbage first. Same thing at their face off when Becky chose her. Starting with the, "First of all, how's the knee?" and then stuttering and stumbling. Skip right to the, "I own every ring I step inside and at WrestleMania I'm gonna own you." Done and done.

tune in next week when The Man fills the McMahon limousine with cement!

Raw starts with Steph/HHH/Vince in the ring discussing Vince's decision to replace Becky with Charlotte, then the big screen pops up and we see Steph/HHH's house in CT. Their kids are playing on the floor and the camera pans to Becky sitting there with them, beating them both at Scattergories. Becky tells little Vaughn to look up at the camera, and she waves, smiles and says, "Mommy and Daddy, I love our new babysitter!"

Damn, I wanted to be in Deep Blue Sea and Halloween H20.
Lol does he even survive in Halloween H2O? It’s been so long since i watched it.
I do remember WWE plugging the shit out of it when it was released though, they even had Busta on SD promoting it

Raw starts with Steph/HHH/Vince in the ring discussing Vince's decision to replace Becky with Charlotte, then the big screen pops up and we see Steph/HHH's house in CT. Their kids are playing on the floor and the camera pans to Becky sitting there with them, beating them both at Scattergories. Becky tells little Vaughn to look up at the camera, and she waves, smiles and says, "Mommy and Daddy, I love our new babysitter!"
<30>

We come back from break and Trips/Steph/Vince are freaking out. "Those are my granddaughters, dammit!" Vince bellows. They've tried calling the house, but the calls aren't going through and they can't call the police because ... uh ... REASONS! A little while later we get another live shot from House Levesque. Becky is braiding Murphy's hair while Aurora puts on a fashion show. Steph says that they seem safe happy. Becky still braiding Murph's hair, says, "We're having a great time, you guys. And we'll continue to have a great time as long as you announce that I am back in the main event of WrestleMania. If not ... well, let's not worry about that. **cold dead stare at camera** You have until the end of Raw. **looks back at kids** Who wants to make S'mores?!!?" The kids cheer. OUT.

Rollins also had the Cena/Lesnar triple threat MOTY in 2015. I'm quite surprised at the poll results.

I look forward to Balor matches more than Rollins. I think he delivers his offense with more authority and he sells better. Rollins is better on the mic, but not by much (and I feel Finn has actually gotten noticeably more comfortable since his main roster debut). It was an easy call for me.

<Fedor23>

We get a few more vignettes from House Levesque throughout the show. Each one a little more threatening. We see Becky staring, almost soullessly, at Vaughn ... then they both burst out laughing - just a staring contest. We see Becky holding a large knife menacingly, then bringing it down on some raw cookie dough as they make desserts in the kitchen. Vince/Steph/HHH are getting more and more worried and nervous.

Lol does he even survive in Halloween H2O? It’s been so long since i watched it.
I do remember WWE plugging the shit out of it when it was released though, they even had Busta on SD promoting it
He lives in Halloween and Deep Blue Sea, I think. He gets shot in Halloween though, but in Deep Blue Sea he has a parrot, so that's cool.

We come back from break and Trips/Steph/Vince are freaking out. "Those are my granddaughters, dammit!" Vince bellows. They've tried calling the house, but the calls aren't going through and they can't call the police because ... uh ... REASONS! A little while later we get another live shot from House Levesque. Becky is braiding Murphy's hair while Aurora puts on a fashion show. Steph says that they seem safe happy. Becky still braiding Murph's hair, says, "We're having a great time, you guys. And we'll continue to have a great time as long as you announce that I am back in the main event of WrestleMania. If not ... well, let's not worry about that. **cold dead stare at camera** You have until the end of Raw. **looks back at kids** Who wants to make S'mores?!!?" The kids cheer. OUT.
this frightens me because of the testosterone laced blood curdling Steph shrieks that will cause my ears to bleed.

ps can Becky wear a kneebrace?

I don't think the match will end up being a triple threat. I think this is how WWE keeps things interesting until Mania. Perhaps another Becky/Flair match to decide Ronda's opponent or something like that.

Then again things change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back