PWD 718: Undisputed Champion(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol elias buried

@Jay Valero 1

18fbca8bf32d39dbd4e33c2c637a87e0.jpg

I approve.

You handsome devil!

I can’t make the thread. I hope whoever does will pay tribute to Foot. For I was almost a goner.
#1 - Don't EVER say that again.

#2 - I'm well aware you can't make the thread, hence the Heyman.

Roman needs to make a heel comeback a la sting. Here's the reveal... during some backstage promo there happens to be some mysterious figure way way in the background and no one acknowledges him. The next week same thing but by this time WWE has floated some tweets generating buzz and people start to notice. As the weeks go on sightings increase but mystery deepens until some big moment, maybe he haunts Lesnar or the mcmahon's but now he's a face-pained heel who is never given the mic... how do i contact Vince?

I slipped on the fucking ice today and jacked my bicep up. I'm pissed.

Roman needs to make a heel comeback a la sting. Here's the reveal... during some backstage promo there happens to be some mysterious figure way way in the background and no one acknowledges him. The next week same thing but by this time WWE has floated some tweets generating buzz and people start to notice. As the weeks go on sightings increase but mystery deepens until some big moment, maybe he haunts Lesnar or the mcmahon's but now he's a face-pained heel who is never given the mic... how do i contact Vince?
<KingstonFrown>

Why has Elias worked back to jobber status...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back