PWD 718: Undisputed Champion(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, RSR.

@SocraticMethod

It would be a good opportunity for you and I to get to the root of your disdain for me over some drinks, Meth. It’ll be fun.

I came in Saturday night fully intending to try to bury the hatchet with you because I've been all about the love since 2018 and this negativity isn't good for anyone. But the first thing I saw was you trying to instigate a fight between me and my best friend @Big Nut Energy like a pestering gnat that is viewed as pathetic twat by even the other gnats. Feel free to get to the root of that at your own plantation.

I still hate the way everyone but Graves says Coup de Grace. They're even making him say it fucked up.

I came in Saturday night fully intending to try to bury the hatchet with you because I've been all about the love since 2018 and this negativity isn't good for anyone. But the first thing I saw was you trying to instigate a fight between me and my best friend @Big Nut Energy like a pestering gnat that is viewed as pathetic twat by even the other gnats. Feel free to get to the root of that at your own plantation.
<Lmaoo>

You’re so sensitive, Meth.

mmmm 'theres nothing we can't do together' mmmmmmm

I think that's how he got his dubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back